and we're alone

- wash your hands and wear
your masks everyone! stay safe<3

imagine being one of Seventeen's editors. You worked behind the lens and made sure that everyone was intact. For someone to have a big and important role, they expected a harsh and cruel man, but got a kind-hearted and sassy girl one instead. Joshua liked your personality and sass and, months after, he asked you to be his.

As you edited another episode for IF SEVENTEEN, Joshua can't help but to bother you.

"(Y/n)! "He whined, clearly wanting attention. He tries to take your hand off the mouse but you slapped his away. He winces, "aish! "

You licked your lips, trying hard not to smile.

You felt him shift and you saw him take a seat on the table edge, where your computer was on. He started to whine whilst making different poses- hot might I add- and it wasn't helping you concentrate.

"Ah, Joshua! " You leaned back on your office chair and gave him a look. He smiles childishly as you rolled your eyes, motioning to the computer.

"I'm trying to work here? "

"Then take a break! "

You sighed. "I can't. I need to finish this early and work on the others. Carats will be disappointed if I released it late."

"Hey," he takes your hand and pulls you up. You stood in between his legs, with his hands around your waist and yours around his neck. He kisses the tip of your nose, "don't stress it. I'm sure that our fans will understand how hardworking you are. Take a break and I'll help you after, okay? "

He goofily smiles and you sighed, nodding. He kisses you swiftly, "now that you're out of your chair... and we're alone..."

He was about to kiss you when the director's door opened so suddenly.

"No, you're not! " Jeonghan yells as he entered with Dokyeom, who was laughing his head off.

You pulled away from Joshua and hugged the two. Your boyfriend gave them death glares instead of a handshake.

"What? " Jeonghan asks.

"Too soon? "