zoo

imagine going to the zoo with Wonwoo.

"Look at that! " You pointed at the elephants. There were two adults and one baby elephant underneath the mother. "That's so cute! "

Wonwoo laughs, wrapping an arm around your shoulders and kissed your temple. You smile before sprinting towards the tigers' cage.

"Capture this! "

Wonwoo takes your phone and captures the picture. You squealed in delight as you took a look of it, "I am sending this to Hoshi-oppa! He'll be so jealous! "

"You hang out with him too much," Wonwoo teases, smirking. You giggled and pecked his cheek. He smiles and then pulls you towards the monkey cage.

You waved at one monkey who stood in front of you and busted out laughing when he grins widely, furiously waving both of his long arms into the air. Wonwoo grins, loving the sound of your laugh as he basically stared at you with heart eyes. You eventually got the chance to hold the monkey and squealed when you saw him wearing a diaper. It was the cutest thing you've ever seen.

Until Wonwoo takes the monkey on his shoulder as they both grinned the biggest they could muster. You took a lot of pictures as the zookeepers helped you out the cage, your pictures now sticking on their bulletin board.

You showed your phone to Wonwoo, mimicking his smile.

He laughs and boops your nose, "adorable."