my girl

imagine Wonwoo giving a guy the meanest look once he heard him say inappropriate things to you.

"Don't be a buzzkill, (y/n)," your school's jock, (r/b/n), says in a flirty tone whilst wearing his usual smirk. "It'll only take a few minutes."

Your heart pounded as you continuously wished for Wonwoo to appear. You stood in front of your school, where Wonwoo said he'll pick you up but then traffic happened and so you've waiting there for five minutes. The final bell rang and you saw (r/b/n) walk towards your direction. He has always been on your tail for as long as you can remember and his intentions aren't that... clean, making you feel nervous around him.

"Um... I-"

"Come on, babe," he takes a step closer to you and snakes his hand under your skirt. "You'll have a good time."

You inhaled sharply and mustered everything in you to stomp on this person's foot. He yelps in pain and glares at you.

"Why you little-"

You closed your eyes, waiting for the impact, but it never came. You slowly opened them both and gasped at the sight of Wonwoo holding (r/b/n)'s arm. He struggles under Wonwoo's grip for he was much stronger than him.

He growls and gives him the most menacing glare you have ever seen. "You dare harrass and try to hit, my girl? "

(R/b/n) quivers in fear. "I-I'm so-sorry! I-"

"I don't want to see you near her ever again or I swear I will hurt you. Understand?! "

Wonwoo pushes him away and you watched as (r/b/n) rushes out of sight. You breathed out a sigh of relief and pulled your man into a hug.

"Thank you," you whispered, inhaling his comforting scent.

He kisses the crown of your head. "Told you I won't let anyone harm you."

"Yeah, and I believed you."

You wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him for a sweet and tender kiss. Not was he just a lover, but he was sure a brave fighter as well.

R/B/N - random boy name.