screenshot

imagine facetiming Hoshi whilst he ate in his room. Since he was busy with tour and you were busy with your studies, the calls that you made usually happen late.

But when you do, you grin whenever his adorable face appears on your screen. Today, he shows up with a bowl of his food.

"You haven't eaten yet? " You asked in worry, frowning.

Hoshi chuckles sheepishly.

"Uh, yeah... we finished late."

"You shouldn't leave yourself hungry, babe. It's not healthy."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"You had fun though, right? "

"Yes! But it'll be more fun with you there. The boys and I miss you, (y/n)."

You smiled, feeling your heart warm at his words. You let him talk about his day whilst you watched him eat. Eventually, he stuffed his mouth with rice and it was just a sight to see. Since you were talking through your phone, you screenshot his face. It was meant to be in secret but your phone made a clicking noise and he just happen to hear it.

"What- did you just take a picture of me eating? " He asks, a smirk slowly forming on his face.

"I took several actually."

Hoshi laughs and gets his face close to the camera. "Just tell me, babe. I would love to strike a pose for you."

You laughed as he stayed true to his words, making different poses. Hoshi laughs along but coughs when food was caught in his throat. You laughed harder, falling onto your bed. He drinks his water and the two of you continued your talk until one falls asleep.