may i carry you?

imagine bringing your little brother to Seventeen's meet and greet. You weren't a fan of the said group, but their personalities was the one that caught your attention.

Especially Seungkwan's.

Right now, him and DK were crouching down to (y/b/n)'s height. They were joking and making silly faces, making him laugh, with the other boys joining in the fun.

"May I carry you? " You heard Seungkwan politely ask. Your brother vigorously nods his head, earning a bright smile from Seungkwan who effortlessly carried the little boy in his arms.

The rest of the group carried on greeting other fans, but Seungkwan stayed behind with your brother, enjoying his company. You felt your heart pound when he suddenly met your gaze. He smiled and walks over to you.

"I don't mean to be rude, but you've been staring at us for awhile now," he adds a cute laugh. "I assume that you're his sister? "

After a few seconds of staring at his angelic and perfect face, you gulped and nodded.

"Uh, yeah! I'm (y/n) by the way."

"Seungkwan."

A short moment of silence was shared, when the both of you blurted out the first thing you two have in mind.

"You're really handsome."

"You're so pretty."

You hid your burning face with your palms as Seungkwan laughs, his cheeks coated with a light pink color. You notice your brother giggling, knowing what was up with you two, making you glare at him.

Well, you also thanked him in your head and at home because if it wasn't for him, you wouldn't have met the most wonderful person in the whole wide world.