roadtrip

- to every Black carat out there, i support you. i got you✊🏿
#BlackLivesMatter

imagine going on a road trip with Mingyu only to get spotted by the fans.

You made a stop at a local convenience store to buy some snacks when someone recognizes you. The line wasn't that long but the clerk was moving rather slow.

"Excuse me? " You tensed when someone taps your shoulder. Sighing, you turned around to face a teenage girl. "You're (y/n), right? "

"Uh, yeah...? "

The girl sympathetically smiles, making you confused. She then leans forward whispering, "I'm sorry for what's about to happen."

"The world's not ending, isn't it? "

She chuckles. "No, but close enough. For you," she nods her head towards a bunch of girls squealing and looking around, clearly knowing that Mingyu should be near you. Some even left their carts and bags, leaving the store to go search for him. "They might have called some press."

You sighed. You wanted this trip to be peaceful but it looks like that's not gonna happen. Your boyfriend is a superstar and he's bound to get noticed everywhere he goes. You just hoped that he didn't feel irritated.

By the looks of it, he was far from being irritated. In fact, he was having the time of his life.

There he was, Kim Mingyu, posing for the flashing lights. He had his car window down as he continued to make cute gestures, talking to his fans. You couldn't help but smile at the sight. This wasn't all too bad. Mingyu is a professional at these things and you were still trying to catch up by taking some notes from his real experiences.

Mingyu sees you and casually opens the car's back door. You placed your things inside before hopping in. Mingyu respected your privacy. He would never let anyone break that down, especially since some fans didn't really support his decisions. It was stupid but he loved and cared for you and that's what matters. For now, they know you as Mingyu's friend.

"I still don't know how you do it," you spoke after Mingyu drives off. He politely told the fans to move out of the way, not wanting to run someone over and it was literally so heartwarming to witness.

Mingyu smiles. "You'll get used to it." He then adds, "sorry 'bout that."

You climbed from the back and to the passenger's seat, with Mingyu watching you in amusement. When you sat comfortably, you leaned and pecked his cheek.

"It's alright. As long as I have you by my side, you don't have to be sorry for anything."