Thug Life?

|Dylan's POV|

"Remember back when Julianne had strawberry blonde hair?" She begins.
"Yeah but she decided to go brunette." I answer.
"And you also remember her telling us that she was leaving the school, correct?" She asks.

"Yes." I say now curious of what Julianne could've done.
"Well she lied." Casey says flatly.
"She wouldn't." I plead.
"But she did Dylan." Casey says.

"And I can prove it too." She says with confidence.
"Alright Cays, prove me wrong." I tell her.
"It was the middle of freshman year and I was walking to cheerleading, but as you know we both hate each other's guts." She starts.

"She knew who I cared about most and that was you, Kristy, and Cody. She didn't pick you or Kristy because we're all your friends and she didn't want to ruin the friendship. So the only option left was Cody." She explains.

"That particular day only I saw Cody in the stands to watch 'me', which he never does. While I was on a 15-minute break, under the bleachers I saw Julianne and Cody sucking face." She says with a frown.
"She knew that would hurt me so she had no problem doing it. I'm guessing Cody thought it was me because the bitch died her hair brown." She growls.

"I snapped a picture just for this reason, if no one believed me then I'd have proof." She says as she shows me her old phone.
I gasp.

"No she couldn't." I say my eyes tearing up. "I'm sorry Dylan but you have a right to know." She says with sympathy.
"Casey, you are the best and I'm so sorry I wasn't there to comfort you when she did that to you." I say.

"It's alright, past is in the past." She says as she sits back.

We get up to throw our stuff away and head for the door right as Julianne comes up to us.

"Dyl I almost forgot, this is for Bryon, this is for Destiny, and this is for you." She says with a smile as she hands me three gift boxes.

"Thank you very much Jul." I say, as I try to hug her without dropping the boxes. Casey grabs two and heads out the door to go put them in the car.
"Tell her I said goodbye." Julianne says just as we hear her boss telling her to get back to work.
"Alrighty, bye Jul!" I say as I exit Starbucks.

Casey is in the driver's seat ready to hit the road. I put the last present in the back and climb in just as the engine starts.
"You okay?" I ask Casey.
"Yeah but Dylan can I ask you something?" She says.
"I'm all ears." I respond.

"Can I have some of your spray paint when we reach Midnight?" She asks.
"Sure." I tell her kind of suspicious of what she was going to do. We reach Midnight and sneak to the back.

I throw my art bag on the floor and it spills my art supplies out onto the ground.
"Pick anything you want except these." I say as I pick up the colors of paint I needed for the design I had in my mind.
I start right away.

"Jesus, what are you a thug? You didn't even draw it out yet." She points out.
"Yeah I know, but I know it'll be okay." I say. 20 minutes later just as I finish mine, I step back to see if it needs any small tweaking but in the process I trip over a lounging Casey.

We both scream, attracting some curious strangers. I quickly gather my stuff, take a picture of both our masterpieces, grab Casey, and run.

When we're back at my house in my room Casey says to me, "That was amazing I love the rush of it!"
"Here." I say as I hand her my phone so she could see my art.
"Dylan, it's beautiful!" She exclaims.
"Thanks." I gush.

"Yours was creative though Cays." I say.
"Eh, I only did a sunset scene and a smiley face." She giggles.

"Which were still awesome." I say as we high five each other and start our marathon of watching Netflix the whole night.

Bonjour guys. Gosh French is so beautiful, I want to learn when I'm older. Why do I always try to speak in different languages anyway? Eh I really don't know but here's another part. Picture to the side is Dylan's artwork. Lo siento (I'm sorry) I didn't get to add Casey's as well. But yeah more coming soon trust me I have a bunch of drafts and I'm ready to write. Alright enough of my annoying notes. Later.
-Annie