Someone's Fallin' For Me

|Cameron's POV|

"Well hello there angel." I say waiting for her to answer me. Her body feels tense and uncomfortable as she places her hands on my chest, pushing me off her.

"Thanks and all.....but can you move?" She asks.
I chuckle at how cute she is acting.
This is that girl from this morning.

"What are you laughing at idiot?!" She says, her voice raising.
"Whoa someone's feisty. I guess you're a little embarrassed that I caught you fallin' for me huh?" I tease.

"Move." She commands softly as she turns red as a tomato. I chuckle again as she walks around me, heading towards the soda machine.

I turn and find my way back to my table which is swarmed with girls and seated with them were my two best friends, Ian and Hunter.

The guys on the football team are fuming that I am 'stealing their girls.' It's not my fault the girls come to me.

That girl I bumped into, I want to know her name. I wonder if she's going to that party tomorrow?

I hope! Wait what did I just say? Nope, Cameron Smith does NOT fall for a girl.
This girl is just a good looking girl who bumped into me. No feelings at all, right?

"Cameron Smith to the office please." The loudspeaker announces, interrupting my thoughts. The cafeteria quiets as I get up and walk to the doors.

You could hear a pin drop.

I step out, walk to the principal's office, and walk in without knocking.
"Excuse me Cameron, I was talking to someone." Mr. Catina says firmly.
"Uh okay and.....?" I reply. He tells the secretary to come in after he's finished with me so I sit down in one of his chairs.

"Cameron." He starts.
"Yep that's my name, don't wear it out." I say smoothly with a smirk.

"And that attitude right there earns you a detention, but that's not what I called you here for." He says.
"Whatever, what is it?" I ask.
"For History, Miss Charleston said you touched her....ehem....behind so could you explain that to me?" He asks.

"Well she's young and has a nice ass so why the hell not, right?" I say.
"You have another detention tomorrow, now get back to class." He sighs, rubbing his temples.
"Alright alright." I answer, quickly not wanting to see the old man's bad side.

Well, off to my next class. But I can't help but not focus on the work and only on that girl. Damn, I need to forget about her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter for you guys because you guys are just amazing like that. Picture to the side is Cameron. Might be slow updates during the week cause guess which lucky girl has school. This girl. Yipee! Notice the sarcasm. Later guys I'll try as hard as I can to update.
-Annie