Author's Note

Hey guys. I know, I know, I know I'm horrible for not updating but school's been kicking my arse lately literally. I know, I know it's sad. Wow, I'm such a weirdo but for the story I just want to let you guys know that there will be 42 (well one's an epilogue but......whatever) chapters.

May be lying...MAY BE ;)

And when the story is finished or if I don't feel like writing, I'll fix up the chapters as in grammer and spelling mistakes or if the whole damn part doesn't make sense. Once again I'd love it if you guys commented or voted.

Even though when I check and see that you guys are discovering the story, I squeal.....loudly. Anyway I'm really enjoying writing the story and I hope you guys are enjoying reading it. I also would like if you guys would comment and tell me what to do after the story & how you like the story or who's you favorite character or whatever you want.

Like if I should continue (I'd love to!) or if I should stop writing (which I wouldn't mind because I know I'm not the best writer). It'd really help and all if ya did that for me so you can go ahead.....if you want too (it'd make me super happy if you did)
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Chapters are coming I promise and I know the ones now may not be as interesting as the ones that are coming but whooo are you gonna love it.

Or at least I hope you do....
Hmmmm well why not give ya a spoiler. You are going to see Miss Julianne again and she's got a horrible grudge on Dylan. Mwuhahahahahahahah (suppost to be an evil laugh)

I dare you to not tell me I'm weird.
You: "She's weird."

What did I tell you?
Anywayyy that's all I guess. Thank you so much for your support and you may think that you're not giving me support but you are! By looking or even glancing at the story is giving me support so thank you so much. Once again more soon I promise.
Later guys!
-Annie