Kristy and Hunter?!

|Dylan's POV|

When I wake up I notice I am still in bed with Cameron. I quickly slip out and grab my shoes before leaving the room to go find Casey and Kristy so we could leave.

I can't believe he may like me!

I find Casey on the second story, lying on a couch.
"Cays wake up!" I whisper.
"Mmmm." She grumbles.
"Come on we can sleep all day if you get up now and we get back to my place." I promise my tired friend.
"Mmmm that sounds nice." She mumbles.

"Then let's go." I state. She slowly emerges from the couch.
"Let's go find Kristy and we'll be outta here okay?" I ask.
"Mhm you know you're gonna tell me where you disappeared to and what you did last night when we all wake up right?" She tells me.
"Yes Cays." I say, dreading for when she wakes up.

I am a bit more awake and alert than she is so I put one of her arms around my shoulders as we walk down the stairs. I have a massive headache and want to go home. On the main floor I find Kristy in a bedroom sleeping on the bare chest of Hunter Martinez.

"Lord have mercy." I sigh. I walk up to the bed to see Hunter's arm looped around Kristy's body. I poke Kristy till she wakes up.

"What!" She whisper-shouts, irritated.
"Come on, we have to leave before Casey pukes on your little lover's floor." I tease.
"Ugh shut up Dylan." She groans.
"You love meee." I smile, like the Cashmire Cat as I walk out of the room.

I see Casey sprawled across the floor trying to sleep.
"Oh come on Cays we didn't even make it to the car yet." I groan.

"Mmmm." She mumbles. I pick her up and attempt to get her on my back like I'm giving her a piggy back ride. I jog out to the car and place her in the back as I take the keys out of her jean-jacket pocket.

Just as I start to walk back in to get Kristy she walks out and collapses into the passenger seat, an oversized white T-shirt barely covering her butt. I chuckle, knowing it was probably Hunter's shirt she is wearing and walk over to the driver's seat. I start the car and leave.

We reach the house and I have to basically drag both of them into the house without waking my family. I throw them on my bed and fall onto the small couch in my room. I sigh loudly as I fall into a deep sleep.

8 Hours Later ( 5:00 P.M. )

I wake up to see Casey and Kristy munching on Cheetos and watching Netflix.
"Seriously guys," I pout. "Without me?"
"Sorry you just looked so peaceful and we didn't want to wake you." They reply.
"Who woke up first?" I ask.
"Me!" Casey smiles, raising her hand.
"Oh well let's watch some Netflix!" I cheer.

After watching 1 whole season of Gossip Girl Kristy turns to me and asks, "well what happened to you last night?"
"I saw you disappear with Cameron soo....you have a lot of explaining to do." Casey continues.
"Ughhhh you both need to shut up about him." I groan.

"You have no choice you know?" Casey says, smiling.
"I knoww." I mumble. After explaining to them many times that me and Cameron didn't sleep together we head downstairs to find a happy Bryon.

"Hey girls!" He chirps.
"Did someone give him drugs?" I ask. Cause I've never seen my brother so happy. Casey and Kristy hold up their hands like they're innocent.
"They didn't." Bryon clarifies.

"Okay, then why are you so happy?" I ask. "Cause guess who got has date tomorrow night?" Bryon smiles, like he won a medal. I start clapping and hug him.
"Congrats baby bro you finally got a girl." I say and he pushes me off him, glaring at me.

"What?" I ask innocently. Casey and Kristy laugh. Destiny comes out and grabs a juice box from the pantry. And goes to turn on the TV.
"Hey princess." The girls coo.
"Hey guys can you watch TV with me pleaseee?" Destiny asks.
"Of course." We all accept because who could resist my little sister?

I pop some popcorn while Kristy grabs some soda and Casey grabs some candy. We all settle on the couch and choose the TV show, Wipeout. Destiny sits on my lap as we all laugh at the contestants that fail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guysss! Another part cause I just feel like writing. Picture to the side is Dylan again cause she's just flawless. More soon! Later.
-Annie :*