The End?

|Dylan's POV|

We scurry to the area where all the graduates would be getting ready when we reach the auditorium.
"Hey girls." Brady, the head basketball player, greets us.
"Hey B." I smile back and wave at him. We were pretty good friends.

When my eyes met with Cameron's, I never felt so special and beautiful. I immediately race into his open arms and wrap my arms around his neck.
"You look amazingly beautiful angel." He says releasing me from his grip.
"Thank you handsome." I reply with a blush. He also blushes and we both look at the floor.

"You guys are still nervous with each other?" Kristy asks jokingly. We all erupt in laughter and I remember that I'm suppost to meet my family before the graduation. We still have 25 minutes to spare until the graduation officially starts, but a lot of people are already arriving.

"Guys I am going to go find my family before the ceremony starts." I tell them.
"I'll go with. I want to see my second family." Ian suggests.
"Well then let's go." I agree, grabbing his forearm, dragging him to find my family.
Finally I spot the faces of my 10 year old cousins and I rush to go surprise them.

I clear my throat to get their attention. Every eye of my family turns to face me. I hear gasps and squeals and many compliments.
"Dylan, you look stunning." Uncle Greg says.
"Oh honey you look wonderful." Mom adds.
"You look so pretty Dylan." Destiny and the twins say.
"You look really nice big sis." Bryon compliments.
"Gorgeous my love." Aunt May compliments.

"You look beautiful." Shane says from behind me.
"Thank you guys so much." I say with a blush.
"Mom, Bryon, and Destiny you guys know Ian already but Uncle Greg, Aunt May, Shane and the twins, I would like you to meet my best friend Ian." I introduce.
"Good to meet you son." Uncle Greg says.
"Nice to meet you sweetie." Aunt May says.
"Hi there Ian." The twins wave.
"Hey Ian." Shane greets.

"Well I'm going to get going. Next time you see me I'll be on stage." I say.
"Good luck my love. I love you." Mom says, shedding a tear.
"I love you too Mom." I reply, wiping away her tear. Ian and I make our way back to the backstage area and go back to see everyone slipping on their gowns.

Ian and I rush and get ours on as well. We slip I to line with our caps on. I am in the middle because my last name starts with a 'J'. As I am thinking about how I am finally graduating, Dad pops into my mind. I miss him so much. He'd be so proud of me. I smile as the music starts to play and the crowd outside of the doors start to quiet down.

We stand quietly for about 10 minutes then the line begins to move toward the stage. I take a deep breath and stand on my toes. I remember that Casey's last name starts with a 'B' so I start to look for her but it seems that she already started walking.

Soon enough my area starts to walk and I am forced to walk along with them. This shouldn't be hard I mean we practiced many times before but this time it was for real. My face finally reaches the doorway and I see the auditorium filled with people. I walk along and wave to where my family sits.
I make it to the stage and sit as the rest of the graduates pour from backstage. Along with the other graduates I see Cameron, Hunter, and Kristy making their way towards the stage. The principal, that I've seen many times before, starts talk right when Scarlett Zimmer sits.

The graduation moves quickly and soon enough it cones to when I have to make my speech.
"Now our most beloved student, Dylan Penelope Justice, will come on stage and make her speech." Mr. Catina announces. The crowd & my fellow graduates cheer and applaud for me to make my way to the podium.

I rise and walk to the podium. I shake the principal's hand and turn to face the crowd and microphone. I clear my throat and begin.
"Good afternoon my fellow graduates, teachers, staff, family and friends. Let me begin by congratulating the class of 2015 and all the teachers who successfully taught us all of our knowledge. When Mr. Catina, my principal, first told me about making this speech, I was about ready to decline the offer, but then I realized I didn't want yo pass up a chance to speak my mind at my graduation. Now, when I was in eighth grade and thought about high school, I thought that high school would be cliché and like the movie Mean Girls."