Field Trip

|Dylan's POV|

I wake up on Tuesday morning and almost forget that today is Senior's Day.
Senior's Day is a whole day dedicated to only seniors. All the seniors go on a field trip picked by the class. This year we're going to a water park. And I almost forgot that I have been looking forward to this day since I entered high school.

Ever since I was a freshman I always just wanted to be a senior. I mean seniors get so much more opportunities than any other grade in high school. I walk into my closet and grab a bag. In it I throw a bathing suit, sunscreen, flip-flops, a towel, some extra clothes for when we were coming back, and a bag of sour gummy worms. To go to school so I could meet with everyone, I put on a strapless top that says 'normal is boring' with a pair of denim shorts, and a pair of flats.

I put my hair into a high ponytail and grab my phone off the charger. I grab my sunglasses and put them on my head as I head to the kitchen.
"Hey Dylan." Bryon greets as I enter the kitchen.

"Morning Bry." I say with a smile on my face.
"Senior Day is today right?" He questions. "Yes!" I squeal.
"Yeah I figured. You guys are lucky, we have to stay in class." He groans.

"You'll be there next year little bro." I reply. I hear Casey's car and I say goodbye and literally run out of the house.

"Hey babe ready for today?" Casey asks with excitement.
"You know it Cays!" I reply with a glimmer in my eyes. We drive off to school and once we reach I see tables sprawled across the quad.
As well as buses lining the curb. I squeal as I step out and see the head of Kristy. I sneak up behind her and push her.
"Hey Dyl." She says, already knowing it's me. I laugh.

"Kristy, I am so stoaked you have no idea!" I tell her.
"Oh chica I have an idea." She says with a smile.
"Go get checked in then we can talk." She says. I walk to one of the tables.
"Hello Miss Justice." Miss Serena greets.
"Hi Miss. Serena!" I say with enthusiasm.

"Someone's excited huh?" She asks, giving me a smile.
"You know it Miss Serena!" I say.
"Dylan Justice." She murmurs, as she highlights my name off a long list of others.
She looks up and gives me laugh.
"You have fun now Dylan."

"Thanks so much Miss. Serena!" I yell as I make my way over to Kristy & Casey. When we are talking I feel someone taser me. I squeal loudly as I turn around to glare at whoever did that.

Hunter stands there whistling and trying to start a conversation with Cameron.
"Hunter I hate you." I say with a giggle.
"Yeah Dylan whatever." He says with a smirk.

I giggle as I jump on his back for payback. "Ughh you are heavy Dyaln." He laughs.
I smack his head.
"Ow Dyl." He winces.
"Let the fun begin." I say, with a cheeky smile. Everyone laughs. Once everybody is signed in we make our way into the buses to let our fun day start.

Heyo guys. Another undercover part. This will be continued in another part cause the lazy award goes to this girl. Really oh my god thank you so much I have a speech. God I'm a loser. Anyways picture to the side is the waterpark. Damn it looks awesome more later today. Later guys.
-Annie