What To Do

|Cameron's POV|

After the argument with Dylan yesterday, I start acting like a different person. I start to smoke and drink more as well. I mindlessly decide to go to Midnight and have some 'fun' tonight.

I arrive and the club is packed already. I am already a bit high. I waltz in and head to the dance floor. I dance with some random girl. The girl is pretty cute but not as beautiful as Dylan. I don't even know what I did to her but she is super pissed at me. Across the floor I see Casey. I dance over to her and try to talk to her over the pounding music but it doesn't work so I tap her.

"Heyyy Casey." I say with a clumsy smile. "Cameronnn. What's up?" She replies.
"Oh nothing." I say and turn to walk to the bar. All night I feel a pair of eyes dancing on my body from a corner of the room so when I finish my drink I turn towards that corner to see a girl standing there.

I walk up to her to introduce myself and she looks very familiar.
"Hey there." She whispers into my ear. I feel uncomfortable but who cares.
"Hey babe. You look hot tonight." I say with a smirk.
"Do I?" She answers. She walks out into the dance floor.

I follow and try to find her. I find her in the middle of the dance floor. She pulls me close to her and kisses my lips then starts to sway her hips to the beat. I stand there not aware that some random girl just kissed me. The only girl I wanted kissing me was Dylan but she is super mad at me so I really don't care. I join the girl, dancing to the club music.

I notice Casey staring and giving me faces that tell me to stay away from the girl but I know she's just trying to stop me. I just want to forget about Dylan right now. I pull the girl to the bar and order us some drinks.

She takes one and sips it slowly. I finally get to get a good look at her, even though my vision is blurry. She has brown hair, and is wearing a dark red dress that shows a lot of cleavege. She takes a step towards me and sets her drink down.

She kisses my jawline and takes my hand. I let her lead me to a less crowded area and she stops where the hallway ends. I push her against the wall and stare at her for a few seconds before uniting our lips together. I can't help but think that this girl is Dylan.

As we were making out, I kept thinking about why Dylan could be mad at me. She said, "I thought we had something! Why did you do this to me?"
What did I do? I really don't know but I keep thinking about the good moments I had with her until the girl stops kissing me and looks me in the eyes.

"Maybe we should take this somewhere else?" She suggests. I just agree and let her take me outside to the parking lot where it was also packed with eager people. I take my keys and hand them to her. She gladly takes them from me and hops onto my motorcycle.

I let her drive us to a hotel and she gets us a room. I really don't want to do this but my drunken self takes over. This is the guy I used to be. Out at parties, doing drugs daily, sleeping with girls. I don't want to be that guy anymore. So I changed. But Dylan....she was a big part of that change. She brings the good out in me.

I miss her.

I want her.

I love her.

This girl means nothing to me. I need to get to Dylan and we need to talk this out because I have no freaking clue why she's mad at me. Then it comes to me. Someone is doing this. Some person hates me or hates Dylan and is trying to make one of our lives hell.

I couldn't help but think that if anything happened to Dylan I'd never forgive myself.

Ever.

I need to see Dylan as soon as I can. But this girl is in my way. When we get to the room and everything else I thought I remembered, blacked out and I feel asleep and woke. It was the morning, and I was on a bed with the girl. What the hell did I do?

Guys. Hello. How are ya? Ugh this part made me die. Why did I make Cameron do this ughhhhh. Well this story needed a twist sooo. Anyways do you know who the mystery club girl is? Cause I'm sure you guys can guess who she is. God I hate her. I feel bad for Dylan though. :(( Anyways picture to the side is Midnight. And I added a music video because I felt like it and I love that song. Wow this is pretty long. Well more soon! Later guys.
-Annie