Something's 'Fishy'

|Cameron's POV|

I glide through the forest and find the treehouse. I text Ian that I am at the treehouse and sit at the edge of the walkway. My mind is racing about that girl, Jules, she is so familiar.

I am just about to guess who she is in my mind when I feel Ian's presence above me.
"Hey Ian." I greet looking up at him.
"Hi Cameron." He replies, pulling me up from the ground.
We walk into the treehouse together and find places to sit. I sit on the floor while Ian finds a seat on the couch.

"So we are here because Dylan is upset with you correct?" He questions.
"Yeah but I have no clue why she is mad." I confess.
"You look innocent actually." He tells me.
"See!" I say.
"I don't understand her at all." I sigh.

"I do." He says with a sly smirk on his face.
"Well then what going on?" I ask eagerly.
"I think someone is trying to mess with one of you." He explains.
"I think this person is out for Dylan that's why they told Dylan that bullshit." He continues.
"To be completely honest I think the person wants to split up you and Dylan." He finishes.
"Damn." Is all I say.

"Yeah damn Cameron. You need to talk to Dylan as soon as you can." He says.
"Well enough about my relationship how's you and Nemo?" I ask.
"We're good." Ian says quietly. Pink flushes his face as soon as he looks away from me.

We talk about random topics for about an hour until Ian's phone rings.

"Hello." He answers.
A female voice comes from the other end.
"Okay okay I'll see you in about 15 minutes." He says ending the call.

"And who was that?" I ask.
"Dylan." He replies simply standing up.
"Oh." I say back.
"Don't worry. She probably just wants to talk about you." He jokes.
I push him.
"Nemo's going to be there too so I won't black out from her chatter." He laughs.

When I get home my dad is on the couch watching a recorded football game he missed last Sunday.
"Hey son!" He greets.
"Hey dad." I say plopping on the couch next to him. I smell my mother cooking in the kitchen.

"Mom's cooking?" I ask.
"Yeah." He answers, eyes not leaving the screen.

I go to my room and sit at my desk thinking about how I could apologize to Dylan.

Then it hits me.

I open my Mac and Google for tickets to Krewella, her favorite band. Thankfully, there were tickets still available and they were performing in our state too.

I quickly buy the tickets and smile. She will love this. I can't help but think back to what Ian was talking about.
Someone trying to get back at Dylan?

If they even lay a finger on her I swear.

Then I realize.

That Jules girl must have something to do with this.

|Dylan's POV|

I call Ian and ask him to meet me at the beach. He says he'll be there in about 15 minutes and that a friend is meeting him there as well so I grab a bag of oreos and head out to my car. I pop open the door and hop inside.

I am pretty excited to meet Ian's new friend. I drive to the boardwalk and wait for the two. I feel someone tap me so I turn around.

I turn to see a tan guy with dirty blond hair in front of me. He's shirtless with a pair of black shorts on. He's also carrying a surfboard in his hands.
"Dylan right?" He asks.
"Yup and you are?" I question.
"Nemo." He answers.
"Your name is Nemo!" I exclaim.

"Yeah." He laughs.
"So I see you've met Nemo." Ian says.
"Hell yeah I did. How come you never introduced us?" I playfully yell.
"Well...... Nemo here is my boyfriend." Ian says bashfully.
"Excuse me what!" I say loudly.
He scratches his head.
"And you never told me?" I whine.

He instantly relaxes and laughs.
"Did he not?" Nemo asks.
"No." I answer.
"Way to tell your friends Ian." Nemo says to Ian.
"I couldn't find time, I'm sorry." He apologizes.
"It's alright." Nemo says, throwing his arm over Ian's shoulders.

"Awee." I accidentlly blurt.
They both look at me and laugh.

We sit in the sand and pass around a bottle of vodka.
"So what's your problem Dylan? You look troubled." Nemo asks.
"I'm fine." I answer.
"No you're not, you can tell me you know?" Nemo tells me.
"How does he-"
"He's good with people's feelings, plans on going into that major next year." Ian answers before I could finish my question.

"Well yeah there's this guy that I really like and I don't think he likes me back." I confess.
"Is his name Cameron?" Nemo asks.
"Ye- wait how do you know?" I ask surprised.
He points to Ian with a smirk.
I glare at Ian.
"Sorry?" Ian says.

I groan and take a big swig of vodka.

"I think he likes you." Nemo says out of the blue.
"I really wish he did." I reply.
"Hey now, I'm the one that's good with people's feelings here, I would know." Nemo says jokingly. I laugh.

The rest of the night is filled with drinking and talking.
"I really should get going." I say standing.
"Awe Dyl." Ian says.
"Yeah you should stay Dylan." Nemo adds.
"I wish I could but I need to go." I repeat.

I wave at them as I make my way back to my car.
It was really nice to meet Nemo.
But the real question is: does Cameron really like me?
The question doesn't leave my head the whole night.
But why would Julianne tell me that Cameron doesn't like me?

Guys how are you? I think that Dylan is staring to find out about Julianne don't you think? Anyways 2 parts today cause fab.
Picture to the side is Nemo. You guys finally get to meet Ian's boyfriend. Ya like? More soon!
-Annie