Daytime Sucks

|Dylan's POV|
Next Day

As I wake up I cheer, remembering that today was the day of the party. I flew in and out of the shower throwing on some jeans, a crop top, and a leather jacket.

As I skip down the stairs and into the kitchen I see a note from mom that reads: "Morning my sweet ones! I'm so sorry I couldn't be there this morning, the hospital needed me last night and I didn't know when I was coming back. Please drop off Destiny if I don't come back home in time and there are some fruit salads in the fridge for all three of you. Love you all!" XOXO Mom.

I sigh, knowing my mother would be exhausted when she came home. I grab a piece of my salad and walk up the stairs running into Bryon on my way up. He looked tired and he was hiding something too, I could tell.
"Morning." He shrugs as he walks slowly down the stairs. I shrug to myself.

He'll be fine I thought. I slowly open the door to the pink princess room I knew all too well and turn on the lights and Barbie alarm clock. She wakes up looking as cute as ever.

"Hi Dylan!" She says, excitedly.
"Hey sis." I say, picking her up and ushering her to the bathroom.
"Mommy is at work so Casey and I are going to take you to school alright?" I yell through the door.
"Okay Dylan." She answers just as she comes out, in a towel.
"Alrighty then let's pick your outfit." I say.

We both agree with a cute white dress that ends just above her knees.
"We both look like princesses." She says. I take out my phone and tell her to smile for the camera as I take a picture to remember my little sister. She pulls on her Mary Jane's and grabs her backpack as I pick her up and carry her downstairs. She giggles all the way down and just as I place her in her seat next to Bryon she reaches over and hugs him.

"Mornin' baby sis." He smiles.
"Hi Bryon." She replies, smile on her face. You could basically see her halo. I text Casey to come a bit earlier just so we could get Destiny to school. Me and Bryon finish our fruit salads and I put the rest of Destiny's in the fridge just as I hear a beep outside.

"Come on guys let's go." I tell them and we all walk outside. I open the back and Bryon is already there across from where Destiny is going to sit.

"Hi princess." Casey coos as she sees Destiny.
"Hello Casey you look super duper pretty." She says, just as she jumps into the seat.
"Aw thanks sweetie pie." Casey replies, as I sit in the front and we were all off to another long day of school. At least me, Casey, and Kristy have something to look forward to tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. Here's another part cause I am in love with writing this. Picture to the side is Destiny. Isn't she cute? Later guys! More if I can.
                  -Annie