Detention Buddies

|Dylan's POV|

My alarm goes off sending me into a long line of curses. My weekend is finished and sadly I have to go back to school. I hop into the shower and come out, pick out some clothes, and head downstairs.

Bryon looks like he won the lottery as he smiles and says to me, "Good morning dear sister of mine.

After he says that he hugs me and I KNOW that something good must've happened on that date of his.
"So....how did your date go little brother?" I ask. He gleams as he tells me the story of the drive-in movie date.
"Wow, that's awesome Bry." I genuinely smile at him and he asks me if it's okay if he uses my car to go pick her up and take her to school. I agree, knowing that it would only add to his happy mood.

I hear a beep and grab a gronala bar from the pantry as I walk to the front door. I exit the house and run to Casey's car.
"Hey babe." She greets as I enter the car. "Mornin' Cays." I reply. I take a glance at the house next door as Casey starts to drive away.
"So...I heard from a little birdie that Kristy slept with Hunter?" She asks.

"Is it true?" She squeals.
"Yup it's true." I say just as she starts to squeal again.
"I always shipped them you know?" She states.
"Really?" I say, now thinking of how they'd look together.
"Don't they look cute?" She asks, knowing that I was now thinking about how they'd look together.

"They're not bad." I say.
"Whatever I still ship Krister!" She says.
"Cays, what kind of ship name is that?" I laugh.
"Theirs." She says and starts giggling.

8th Period

I am in Science and I'm really not in the mood to do anything except go home, eat junk food, and watch Netflix. When Mr. Olpo calls on me, I mistake him for some kid asking me a random question, so I give a bit of sass.
"Would you quit bothering me." I snap. "Excuse me?" Mr. Olpo asks.
"Oh sir....I didn't mean to say that to you I thought-"
"You have a detention after school Miss Justice." He growls.

Jeez well I didn't like him anyway. I am pissed that he didn't even let me finish my explanation. And it was last period too!

When the bell rings I grab my stuff and glare at Mr. Olpo as I make my way to the office. On my way there, I see my brother with his arm around some girl who I assume was the girl he had the date with. I enter the secretary's office to ask for a detention pass.

"Hi sweetheart, what could I help you with?" Ms. Richie asks. God she's so sweet, I love her.
"Hey there Ms. Richie, I need a detention pass please." I ask.
"Oh Dylan, you just can't stay out of trouble can you?" She chuckles.
"I really can't can I? Bye Ms. Richie." I say, while walking out laughing.
I walk to the detention room and hesitate on just skipping it. But if they catch you skipping a detention you get another one.

So, I walk in to see none other than the teacher that gave me the detention, Mr. Olpo.
"Well well well, look who it is little miss attitude." He says, giving me the evil eye. I hand him my pass, grab a seat in the back, and stare out the window until I hear the door open and close again. I glance at the door and Cameron walks in, not noticing me yet. I wonder if he remembers what he told me when he was drunk? Probably not.

I keep my head low and try to make myself unnoticed but that plan fails completely when I hear a chair pull back right in front of me. I sigh as he looks back at me and smirks.
"I guess we're now detention buddies." He smirks.
"Yup, lucky me." I say, my remark dripping in sarcasm.
"That hurt." He pouts, whilst putting his hand to his heart.
"Good." I say, smiling.
"Rude." He says. I stick my tongue out at him and he laughs.

"Would you two quiet down?" Mr. Olpo says grumpily. He chuckles and I giggle.
"I really don't like you, you know that right?" I ask him.
"Sure you don't." He says.
"Okay, to prove I really don't like you let's make a competition, cause someone is starting to ruin my reputation." I say.

"Okay princesa, you already know I'm going to win." He says and winks at me.

"Nope, you are going to loose." I say, just as Mr. Olpo mumbles, "detention over you can leave now." I walk out, a bit of confidence in my step. The competition begins.

Hola guys. Here's another part. I see the number of people seeing my story increase. I get so excited and happy when another one of you guys check out my story. Even if it's only the first chapter. Picture to the side is their school. Thank you guys so much. More soon!
-Annie