She's Got Skill

|Dylan's POV|

I smile at the guys.
"You know I'm pretty good at this." I try to warn them.
"Okay hotshot show us what you've got." Cameron answers.
"Fine. I warned you guys." I reply as I pick up my surfboard and run into the water.

Before I get into anything, I attach my leash onto my ankle. I swim with my surfboard to an area where waves were coming in. I lay my board out straight forward and sit on top of it. Soon enough, a nice wave comes along. It's not the kind of wave I would need to do cool tricks but any wave that helps me surf is a good wave.

So for this wave I just ride it and make a heart sign with my hands. When I get to shore, the boys tell me that we all get three trys or rounds to surf. So I get right back into the water to start my second round. For this round a stronger wave comes in and I perform a grab the rail air.

Anytime I surf and perform an air or aerial, it makes me feel like I'm flying. That's why I love surfing so much. When I surf I forget about everything else in the world, more like my problems.

I sit on my board as it sails slowly to the shore once again. I get some applause from the guys but not what I was looking for.
"Is that all hotshot?" Cameron asks in a mischievous tone.
"Oh my last try will blow you guys away." I promise them.

I see some great waves coming in at another area so I swim there with my surfboard. I sit on my surfboard for a while getting weak waves. But then, out of nowhere, a perfect wave comes in. Quickly, I switch my position from cris-cross applesauce to on my knees.

I decide to perform one of my favorites, a glassy. Glassies are when it is an ultra-clean surf and there are no ripples. It often looks like your surfing on glass. These are very hard to perfect but I guess today is my day because I perform it perfectly. When I get back to shore I'm sure my smile is noticeble.
For sure.

I walk past the boys with a child's grin on my face. All three of their mouth's are hanging open, like fish out of water. I waltz over to Casey and Kristy and sit on my towel.
"How'd the surf-off go?" Casey muffles from beside me.
"Let's just say I'm the queen of the waves." I say, lying down myself.

Soon enough, the boys approach us once again. I sit up to listen to what they have to say.
"Well done Dylan." Cameron compliments. "Yeah we have a present for beating us." Hunter adds. I know something is up. I can just feel it. But the stupid side of me takes control, standing up and following them.

They stop in front of the ocean.
"Uh guys you know you stopped-." I try to say but I get thrown over someone's shoulders.
"Ughhh I hate you guys!" I yell as they chuckle. I smack the head of whoever is carrying me.
"Ouch." He grumbles and I know it's Ian.
"Ian put me down." I command.

"Sorry Dyl." He laughs before throwing me into the cold, salty, ocean water. I resurface and growl at the boys.
"Uh oh, RUN!" Hunter says. I start to chase them, hoping to kill them.
Boys...

Later, the guys tell us that they are going somewhere real quick. So me and the girls set up a bonfire and we even brought the ingredients to make s'mores. We sit together around the fire and start to make our s'mores.
"Soo guys, since we're alone let's have a rant session!" Kristy suggests.

Rant sessions are when you and your best friends sit together and basically talk bad about people. (I do this with my friends lol) Yup, what a friendship. So for the next 20 minutes we rant about half the senior class before the boys get back.
"Ladies we're back." Ian greets, sitting down next to me and grabbing a marshmallow.

"You guys didn't even let us finish our rant session." Casey groans.
"Rant session?" They ask confused. Casey, Kristy, and I just laugh.
"Well whatever we brought some fun." Hunter says, stepping aside giving us a view of what is sitting on the ground, behind him.

We gasp. I see beers, sparklers, and a few beach balls too.
"You guys!" I squeal. Cameron tosses each of us a beer and we all sit around the fire.
"Let's play truth or dare!" Kristy says. We all agree.

We all take turns giving each other dares and occasionally truths. Soon enough it comes back to me.
"Dylan, truth or dare?" Hunter asks.
"Dare." I respond.
"I dare you to.....kiss Cameron!" He dares me. My eyes widen and I can feel all eyes on me. I don't back out of dares so I get up and sit in front of Cameron.

I stare at his face for a few seconds. Then I kiss him.

Heyo guys. So sorry it took me forever to make this part but I literally have like 5 parts after this that are written for you so get ready for a blast of parts. And I actually really like this part. Hope you did too. Picture to the side is Dylan. And I noticed I made it to 1K. Oh my friken gosh!!!!!!!!! You guys are the best you know that? Anyways thank you so much. And more soon.
-Annie