More Annoying Notes From Me

Guyssss. This is the end and I'm super happy with the book! I mean it's not PERFECT but it is pretty damn near perfect to me.
I am literally so amazed by how many people are starting to read this.

You guys are literally the best.

So yes this book has to end with a happy ending BUT in the next book
--yes there is another book coming--
there will be a bit more drama and new characters are a part of that drama.

My plan is I am suppost to finish this book by the end of the school year and the next book by the end of summer. Why? Because in the books that is the time period when all the stuff is taking place. Aren't a genius?
Nope.
(If I don't finish I'm super duper sorry)

Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed reading my book and that you will enjoy the next book as well. Now I just want to let you guys know I do have more books called You'll Never Know (on hold), Long Gone (on hold) out. So if you want you go read that...you can.

Well enough chit chat from me, I hope you guys stay tuned for Break Away, Some Things Change (coming soon as well), and Long Gone (another coming soon).

Oops I gave you guys the title of the sequel :P. Well yeah there you go now you guys know the name of the new book. Hope it interests you guys. I love the quote to the side plus it relates to the subject of this note so.

More soon. Peace out guys.
Love you guys so much! You are the best!
Comment. Vote. Read.

-Annie ♥