Drunk Confessions

|Dylan's POV|

After School

I run up to Casey when I see her walking down the hall and pull her arm to turn her around. "Come on!" I say excitedly, wanting to go find Kristy and leave so we could all get to my house to get ready for the party. I got to admit I am so excited.

I pull her until we get to the cafeteria, where I know Kristy would be getting us food for after school. Let me tell you, she may be fit and healthy but she LOVES food. I finally spot her getting all three of us cookies.
"Kristy!" I yell, across the cafeteria, not caring about anyone who stares.

Did I mention I am still dragging Casey around like a dog. Poor her. But I continue to run up to her with Casey still in my grasp.
"Let's go we can stop at a gas station to get us some junk food later." I explain to her.

She nods and I finally let go of poor Casey. "You didn't need to drag me bitch!" She yells.
"Sorry, I'm just super duper excited!" I mutter.
"We can tell." They both groan.

"Let's go!" I say as I race to Casey's car, craving to get ready for the party. While in the car I remind them, "Guys you do remember your staying at my house right?"
"Yes of course." They both reply.
"Ay ay ay Dylan told me we could stop for junk food so stop here." Kristy says.
"Okay." Me and Casey agree, not minding because who doesn't like junk food right?

We go inside and have a huge junk food raid. I think the owners and employees of the gas station think we're just some reckless teenagers. We grab every candy, chip, soda, sweet thing, dessert, and to top it all off SLUSHIES!

We pay for everything and hurry to my house, my mom still not home. But we do find Bryon in the living room with Destiny playing Monopoly.

I smile at Destiny and signal to Bryon that Kristy and Casey were staying over and not to bother us until we're about to leave or if it's an emergency. We go up to my room, have one food of our choice, and start getting ready.

They tell me I'm first cause I am the one needing the help with geting ready. I munch on my Twinkie while Kristy does my makeup and Casey does my hair. When they are finished I look absolutely beautiful!

My hair was curled into beach curls and my makeup looks different than usual, yet so gorgeous!

"Thank you!" I squeal, hugging them.
"We're not done." They say. They give me a blue dress that stops right in the middle of my thighs and black pumps that perfectly match my outfit.

"It's perfect!" I gush.
"We knew you'd look good in it." They sigh. "Thank you so much guys!" I gush again. "Anytime chica." Kristy says, starting to do her hair.
"Yeah that's what friends are for babe." Says Casey as she begins to start applying her makeup.

When we were all starting to finish up we heard a knock at my door, I walk over to open it and at the door was none other than Bryon. "Where are you guys goin'?" Bryon asks curiously, walking into my bedroom and sitting on my desk.

"Well you can come right in." I mumble sarcastically. He laughs.
"We're going to a senior party." Kristy and Casey say and wink at me. I know they are just saying that so Bryon won't show up at the party. God I love my girls.
"Oh okay whatever have fun guys." He smiles at us and prances out my bedroom door.

Well he's in a good mood isn't he? When we are completely finished, we grab our shoes and walk into the living room to see how Bryon and Destiny like our outfits.

Casey is wearing a floral crop top and a coral high-low skirt, jean jacket, wedges, earrings, a cross ring, and a bracelet while Kristy is wearing (A/N: look at picture cause I'm lazy to describe), light washed jeans shorts, and gray Vans.

"Sooooo guys how do we look?" I ask.
"Oh my buttercups, you all look really pretty." Destiny compliments.
"Aww thanks Destiny." We say.
"Well we're going to fly out now." Casey says.
"Yeah later guys." Kristy says following Casey out the door.

I give Destiny a hug and bid Bryon a goodbye as I walk out the door with my friends. Soon we arrive at the house of Hunter Rodriguez, one of Cameron's friends, and I got to admit I am super excited.

When we step inside I find the dance floor and rush to it immediately, moving my hips to the beat as Turn Down For What plays. Soon after I get a few drinks and head back to the dance floor but soon enough I feel a pair of hands resting on my waist as I sway my hips.

I don't really care who it is so I keep dancing and soon enough the guy spins me around and I definitely remember who this cutie is, none other than THE Cameron Smith. I know I won't do anything even though he wants us to 'go upstairs.'

I did take him upstairs though, but only to lie him down and make sure he'd fall asleep. When I put him on the bed I start to leave but he catches my arm and pulls on it so I am lying next to him on the bed.

"Please don't go?" He begs.
"Okay I'll stay." I say with a smile.
"Can I tell you something?" He asks.
"Go ahead." I tell him.

"I think I like this girl I met a few days ago, I didn't get her name but she was pretty, had blonde hair and an attitude plus I bumped into her at lunch yesterday." Cameron explains to me. And with that he fell asleep and since I am so drunk and tired I fall asleep there as well, now knowing that Cameron may or may not have a crush on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo guys! Longer part here. Hope you don't mind. Picture to the side is Kristy. More to come. ;) Later guys.
-Annie