More Memories

|Dylan's POV

I wake up Wednesday morning to my text ringtone and vibrations bouncing off my bedside table. I pick up my phone and not bother to look at the ID but just unlock my phone and check when I open my phone.

I go into my messages and there was a message from Ian saying, "hey baby girl for the beach today meet us at the park with Kristy and Casey, today is going to be amazing! -Ian." I smile and make some alarms for me to wake up to.

2 hours and 30 minutes later

I hear my phone go off, groan, and roll out of bed. First, I text Casey and Kristy in our group chat to start getting ready for today. Then, I go into my closet and grab a beach bag. Into the beach bag I put extra clothes, sunscreen, my phone charger, headphones, jellybeans, and a towel. The boys said they'd bring lunch but I love candy and sugar.

I take a quick shower, throw my hair into a topknot and start getting dressed. I tie my bikini, throw on my light cardigan and pull up my shorts. I throw on my flip-flops and grab my house key. I tip-toe down the stairs to find Bryon in the foyer.
"Well well well where do you think you're going?" Bryon asks with a sly smile.
"Please don't tell mom." I plead.
"Fine but you have to keep one of my secrets too alright?" He says.

"Yeah whatever I'll see you later Bry." I say as I grab my skateboard and start rolling off to the park. I arrive and sit down to call the girls but I get interrupted by Ian.
"Girlie you're here early!" He exclaims.
"Yeah now shut up Ian." I tell him.
Someone's on her-."
"Don't even Ian." I say, cutting him off. The phone takes 2 rings and I hear Kristy's worried voice.
"Get your ass to my house now Dyl!" She screeches over the phone.
"Alright alright two things though: one, you didn't have to yell, and two, Ian's coming too I can't just leave him here." I reply.
"Just hurry your little asses over here okay?" She questions eagerly. I start walking to the sidewalk, away from the giant cherry tree where memories are surrounding it.

-Flashback-

"Daddy said he'd take me and Bryon to the park today!" I squeal to my mother as she gets me ready for my playdate with Daddy and Bryon.
"I know sweetheart, I'm the one who has to stay home with your little sister." She laughs. She's almost finished brushing my hair as Dad walks in and holds his arms out for me to run into.

I pull away from Mom and run to Daddy.
"Daddyyy!" I squeal as I run into my father's arms. He smelled of men's cologne and fresh laundry.
"I can't wait to leave." I say excitedly as my Mom pulls me back into her lap to finish what she started.

"Yes my love, but we don't want people thinking you're crazy." She giggles and Daddy chuckles along. I smile as I see both my parents in laughter. Bryon was already downstairs ready to go when I first stepped down. I was wearing a pink skirt, a white shirt with ruffles, a pink headband, and little white sandles.

Me, Daddy, and Bryon step into Daddy's truck and head to the park to begin our wonderful day of play. As we step outside Bryon pokes me and says, 'you're it.' Dad and Bryon sprint away from me.

I run and try to find them. Soon enough I find both of them hiding behind a huge cherry tree that had blossoms on the floor everywhere. We played tag until lunchtime, taking breaks in between. When we had to eat lunch we designated that spot in front of the trees as our spot, forever.

-End Of Flashback-

Heyyyy guys. There's gonna be a part dos (2). Picture to the side is the beach. Yeah nothing more to say. Oh thank you for reading and being patient with me. Oh today I served my first detention. I gotta say it wasn't bad cause I got lucky. Long story. I'll tell you guys some other time. God I waste a lot of your time. Later guys thanks again. -Annie