I'll Call Her Angel

|Cameron's POV|

Later on in the day, Hunter and I call up Ian so he could come hang with us. Ian says he'll be here in about 15 minutes. So me and Hunter head up to the place where all of us are welcome and if we need to meet or talk with one other. THAT was the place to go.

It was our treehouse.

The treehouse was built by all three of us and our dads when we were 10. We used to play in it all day with toys and kiddie posters up. Now, we have band posters, a TV, a couch, and a mini fridge up there.

Obviously we have changed from young boys to teenagers. Hunter and I head through the backyard forest. And soon enough find the treehouse, even though we know our way by heart. Hunter climbs up the ladder first while I look back and climb up next.

He takes a soda out from the fridge and plops onto the soft rug we have inside.
"So...how's your mission with the mystery girl?" He asks.
"Eh it's alright, I think we saw each other last night." I reply.
"Did you sleep with her?" He asks, just as Ian climbs up.
"Hey guys." He greets us.
"Hey man." Hunter replies, while I give him a man hug and grab a bag of Doritos.

I plop back on the couch and both Ian and Hunter know something's wrong with me.

"Come on Cam if you don't tell us how you feel about this girl then you'll never know what to do." Hunter says.
"What girl?" Ian asks Hunter excitedly.
"Has he finally settled down to one girl?" He questions again. I groan. Hunter laughs.

"Nah he thinks he has feelings for her." He answers.
"Awww Cam." Ian swoons. I roll my eyes and groan once again.
"Well do you?" He asks.
"Ian, I'm really not sure." I reply.
"What do you guys wanna do after school tomorrow?" Hunter asks.

"You guys will have to have fun without me, I have detention!" I say, rolling my eyes. "Cameron...." They laugh.
"What'd you do now?" Hunter asks.
"Grabbed some teacher's ass." I shrug.
"Ohhhh, was it Miss Serena?" Ian asks.
"Yup." I smile.
"Yeah, I have to say her ass looks nice." Hunter agrees.
"What is the girl's name?" Ian asks, trying to change the subject.
"I have no idea, but I'll call her Angel." I say.

"Well enough about me, how about you and that girl I saw you with last night Hunter?" I say with a wiggle of my eyebrows. He blushes. Me and Ian look at each other and start the tormenting.

"Hunter has a crush, Hunter has a crush!" We chant.
"Guys, you need to shut up." Hunter says.
"She told me she came with her friends." Hunter says.
"Really?" I say.
"Yeah why?" Hunter asks.

"Angel came with a group of friends too, you don't think your girl was with her do you?" I ask.
"I have a feeling she might have mentioned something about her and her friends coming and one of her friends went to the dance floor and the other to the kitchen with her." He says.
"I think she may be friends with Angel." I say.
"Yeah me too." Hunter says.

For the rest of the 3 hours we spent with each other we spent them playing pool, eating, talking, watching TV, and smoking a bit. After we realize we have school the next day it is already 11:37 at night.

Me and Ian walk to the driveway of Hunter's house together, talking on the way, and when we get to our cars, we say goodbye and go our separate ways.

Sorry for the wait guys. I had so much homework to do. God my teachers must hate me. Anyway picture to the side is Ian. More soon. Later guys.
-Annie