Mr. Olpo Hates Me

|Dylan's POV|

When I wake up on Thursday morning, the hangover kicks in. I groan and drop right back into my bed. Soon enough I hear footsteps and I hear a soft knock on my door.
"Dylan my love, you're going to be late for school." Mom informs me, through the door.

"Yeah I know Mom, I'm aware of that." I say with a yawn.
"Are you okay? Are you sick?" She asks with worry.
"Oh no Mom I'm fine I'll be ready in about a half hour okay?" I tell her.
"Oh okay I'll just tell the school you were feeling a bit dizzy." She says with mischief evident on her voice. I laugh and drag myself to the shower. I step out and walk into my closet.

I throw on a white dress with an army green jacket. For accessories, I throw on two bangles and I leave my hair sideswept. I walk back into my room to find a bottle of Advil, a pack of sour gummy worms, and a note.

The note says: "Dylan, had to leave to take Destiny to school. There is food in the kitchen so help yourself and Bryon has already left for school with Casey so you'll have to either take your skateboard, bike, or car. I'll see you later my dear." XOXO Mom. My mom understands me so much, I mean she gave me Advil and gummy worms. I love her so much.

I run down the stairs to the kitchen and snatch a granola bar. I grab my keys and hurry down into the garage, munching on my granola bar. I jump into my black Range Rover and insert my keys into the ignition. The radio pops on and I turn it up and drive to school.

When I reach school I park in the senior parking area and hop out of the car. I lock the car as I walk to the secretary's office to claim a late pass.
"Morning Ms. Richie." I greet as I take a step torwards her desk.
"Oh good morning Dylan, are you feeling better?" She asks with concern. I swear she's just like my mom.
"Yeah I'm fine now." I say with a smile.
"Oh well that's wonderful sweetie." She says, handing me a tardy slip.

"We're in 4th bell right now alright?" She tells me.
"Alright thank you Ms. Richie." I say and walk to Language Arts. By the time I get to lunch I am starving. I mean all I had for breakfast was a granola bar. I meet up with Casey and Kristy in the lunch line.
"Hey chica, where were you this morning?" Kristy asks.
"Oh I know." Casey says with a sly smirk. "Hmmm maybe she was with Mr. Cameron." She laughs.
"No I wasn't, shut up Cays!" I groan.

We grab our lunch and sit at our table. As we start to gossip, three annoying boys join us at the table.
"Morning ladies." Hunter greets, sliding in next to Kristy. His arm finds its way to her shoulders and gives her a hug.
"Awee, you two are just the cutest." Casey squeals. Everybody starts to laugh but Kristy and Hunter start to blush.

Last period is my now most hated subject of all. Science. Why? Because Mr. Olpo teaches this class. Yippee! I walk in and sit next to Kristy at one of the tables and lean my head on her shoulder.
"What's wrong?" She asks.
"Well I'm not looking forward to this class." I answer.
"Wh- oh." She giggles.
"Yup." I sigh. What a coincidence that Ian and Cameron have this class as well. Mr. Olpo waltzes into the classroom and clears his throat.

"Good afternoon class." He greets.
"Good afternoon Mr. Olpo." The class drags.
"For the next few weeks we will be doing some experiments." He explains. The class claps and cheers after his explaination of what we were going to be experimenting.
"Now here's my favorite part....I will be picking your partners!" He laughs.

I groan and shake my head.
"Let's hope he'll put us together Dyl." Kristy encourages.
"Sorry to burst your bubble Kris but that is a fat chance." I mumble.
"True." She agrees. Mr. Olpo drags on and on until the only students left are me, Kristy, Cameron, and Ian. What a surprise.
"Well look at who's left." Mr. Olpo says.

"How about Kristy and Ian, and last but not least Cameron and Dylan." He continues. I gasp quietly and look across the room to Cameron. He has the most sliest grin I have ever seen on his face.
"We start tomorrow!" Mr. Olpo yells as the bell rings. I walk out and head to my locker. I pull out all the books I need and grab my sour gummy worms in the process as well.

"Hey Dylan." Casey says walking up to me. "Hey Cays." I groan as I slam my locker door.
"Geez what happened to you?" Casey asks with a confused look on her face.
"Once again my luck is terrible." I reply, walking to the doors. "
What happened in Science, did Mr. Olpo give you another detention?" She asks.

"No, he gave me Cameron as a lab partner." I mumble. Casey starts to laugh hysterically and I push her.
"Hey no hands!" She laughs. I groan again. "Later love, good luck!" Casey yells as she crosses the parking lot to her car. As I'm about to unlock my car, Cameron runs up to me.

"Hey lab partner." He says with a girly voice. I just shrug and open my car door.
"Hey wait!" He says with his normal voice.

"Would you come over tomorrow after school to help me with Science pleaseeee?" He begs. How could I say no to him?
"Ugh alright, see you tomorrow Smith." I say with a smile and head home.

Guysss! How you doing? Here's another part. Picture to the side is what Dylan wore to school and Mr. Olpo's classroom. Story is going to be getting interesting soon. Later guys!
-Annie