So Tumblr

|Dylan's POV|

It takes us about an hour to get to the water park. As I step out, I feel the sun warm my skin. I am so happy that the weather is nice today. The teachers gather us together to talk.
"Alright everyone I'm going to set down some rules!" Mr. Deroline yells.

"Number one, make sure you are with a group so if you get lost your together."
"Number two, no funny business kids." "Number three, when we call, you come." "Number four, we leave at 7."
"And last but not least number five, have fun!" He yells.
"Go get changed guys." He adds. I squeal and find Casey and Kristy. They walk up to me with a look of excitement.

"Let's go get changed." Kristy squeals. We all walk to the changing rooms. All the other girls follow us. The boys were in the changing room next to us. I change into my bikini and pull up my shorts for a cover up.

Since we arrive around lunchtime we have to go eat before we start riding the waterslides and swimming. I walk over to the wave pool and wait for Kristy and Casey. They both appear out of the crowd of kids. We walk together to the cabana and sit down with the boys.

"Why, you guys look caliente." Hunter says as he plays with the salt shaker trying to make a mountain of salt.
"Aw thank you Hunter." Casey says sarcastically. He laughs. Hunter pulls Kristy's arm and then pulls her onto his lap.
"Especially you." He says with his charming smile and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh thank you Hunter." Kristy says with a blush. We all laugh and proceed to eat our lunch. After lunch, Cameron tells me that the girls told him to tell me that they'd meet me by the wave pool so I walk to the edge of the wavepool and look for them as the rest of the class splits up to explore the park.

I feel a pair of hands make their way to my waist and throw me over his shoulders. I immediately know it is Cameron. I groan.
"Come on, put me down Cam!" I squeal. The whole student body's eyes were on us.
"Nope." He refuses as he walks torward to the wave pool.
"Cameron Ashton Smith, I swear if you throw me into this pool I will no kidding KILL you!" I scream.

"How do you know my middle name?" He chuckles. He takes a step closer.
"Your mother and you could've at least let me take my shorts off." I grumble as he throws me into the pool. He and the class are laughing like insane people when I emerge from the water. I give Cameron a death glare as the girls approach me. I finally crack and start to giggle as I walk behind Cameron.

Payback time. I tap his back and wait for him to turn around. He slowly turns around and has a scared look on his face.
"Just tell my family I love them." He laughs. By then, the attention we had was gone. So I make my move while he is laughing and push him into the pool. He glares and grabs my arm, pulling me in with him.

The rest of the day was amazingly fun. We went on waterslides, into the lazy river and played tag, into the pool and had chicken fights as well as Marco Polo. It was exactly what I had in mind since I was a freshman. When the day is over I throw on my extra clothes and walk out of the changing rooms to see Cameron sitting at the edge of a pool.

He looks so cute sitting there. I don't know what I am thinking but I walk up to him and sit next to him.
"Hey angel, what are you doing here?" He asks me.
"Well....the whole senior class is here on a field trip so.." I say as an attempted joke. He chuckles and turns to look at me.

"You know I hate to say this but you look really nice." He says with a grin. I giggle.
"Wow I think that's the first nice thing you've said to me EVER but thank you Cammie." I say with a laugh. He glares at me, for using his specially made nickname and smiles after.

After, we sit there in silence and after a while of sitting there, I lean my head on his shoulder. He doesn't move but sits there with no reaction. We sit in silence, staring at the stars until the teachers call us to get back to the buses.

We quickly stand up and make our way back to the groups. Casey comes up to me and wiggles her eyebrows as I groan and step onto the bus for a long ride home including Casey, her horrible teasing, gummy worms, and watching a whole lot of Netflix.

Guys another part cause......this story is my life. Anyways picture to the side is Dylan's outfit going back to the school. You guys like the throw each other in the water scene? I sure did. Later guys more if I can.
-Annie