Mall Day

|Kristy's POV|

I gather up the girls and beg them to go prom dress shopping with me. They almost immediately agree because they also need to get thier dresses. We make sure to have our credit cards on us and head to the mall.

We step into the 6 floor mall and look at each other curiouly.
"We have our work cut out for us huh?" Casey smirks.
"As long as we get a lunch break in the food court, I'm good to go." Dylan laughs.
"Oh Dylan how was your visit yesterday?" I ask softly knowing her family went to go visit Mr. Justice.

"It was alright thanks for asking." She replies.
"Now I feel like a bitch for not asking." Casey laughs.
"You're good Cays." Dylan giggles.
"Come on guys we have work to do." I say leading them into the first store.

We make it through almost half the stores on the second and first floors when we all notice we are getting hungry. It is lunch time.....
We get in the elevator and we all race to see who could hit the 3rd floor button first. Casey won.

"So who is your date Cays?" I ask curiouly.
"Does pizza count?" She asks.
"I'm being serious Casey." I giggle.
"Yet you're the one giggling." She points out.
"Whatever." I say as the doors open filling the small space of the elevator with the smell of food.

"Alleluia." Dylan praises walking out of the elevator. Casey and I follow her laughing.
We all split up to go get our separate foods.
We meet up at a booth next to a window over-looking a lake behind the mall.

Casey got a Cesar Salad with a cherry icee from Burger King. Dylan got two slices of pizza from Papa John's topped with olives, pepperoni, bacon, and sausage paired with a Dr. Pepper. I got a foot long Meatball Marinara with a bag of Lays and a Sprite.

"So since the prom is neon themed, I guess we have to find bright colored dresses right?" Casey asks.
"I think that'd be the right way to go." Dylan answers taking a bite of her pizza.

We finish our lunches and head to the next store. I guess this store knew our school was having a neon colored prom because the store is filled with bright colored dresses. The racks filled with neon yellows, pinks, greens, blues basically every color of the rainbow.

We split up and search the store. After about 20 minutes I hear a high pitched squeal and I know that either Dylan or Casey found a dress they loved. Most likely it was Casey.

I go to find her and see her holding a white, strapless dress. She holds it up and pulls it back onto the front of her body to see if she needed another size.
"Boo! I heard you squeal so I'm guessing you found a dress?" I ask.
"Not a dress, THE dress." She squeals.

I gasp and call out for Dylan.
"Dylan get over hear!" I yell thought the store. She comes over with a few dresses in her hands.
"What's up?" She asks calmly.
"Casey found THE dress." I tell her.

"Your joking! That's awesome Cays!" She squeals with us. We all head to the fitting rooms to fit the dresses. Casey comes out in her dress before Dylan and I try on our varieties of dresses. She comes out looking gorgeous in her dress and gives us a spin.

"Well? How does it look?" She anxiously asks.
"YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL CASEY!" Both me and Dylan scream in sync.
She blushes and thanks us.
"Now get into there Kristy let's see what you picked out." Both her and Dylan say pushing me into the changing area.

I come out in a few dress choices but the girls don't seem to either like them or not agree with each other on some. When I step out in the last one they gasp and their eyes widen.
"It's perfect Kris!" They squeal.
It's a mint green, strapless dress.

"You guys really like it?" I ask looking behind me.
"Yes! You look beautiful and it fits your skin tone." They answer. I take it off and step back out.
"Get in there Dylan." I say with a smile.

Me and Casey watch Dylan try on a ton of dresses but once Dylan tries on one the owner suggests we stop giving her thumbs downs and scream in excitement.
"What? What is it guys?" Dylan asks confused.
"This is it Dyl!" We squeal looking at her dress.

It is a hot pink, strapless dress. I guess we are all wearing strapless. She looks like a model wearing the dress. She smiles brightly as she glances into the mirror behind her.
"I guess we all found our dresses?" Dylan asks happily.
"Yes!" Me and Casey gleefully cheer.

We take all of our dresses to the register and pay for them. We make our way over to the shoe and accessories area and search for things to pair with our dresses. We all find shoes and accessories to match and pay for them as well. As we are walking out of the store, side by side, the owner yells to us, "knock em' dead ladies!"

We all laugh and walk out of the mall pleased with what the day had given us.

Hey guys. Wild Child is nering the end ;(
Anyways you like the dress shipping thing?
I think it's cute but you won't be able to see what they are wearing for 2 parts but I'm sure that'll be here in no time. Picture to the side is the mall the girls went to. More soon.
-Annie