I Live For The Night

|Dylan's POV|

I wake up to the patter of rocks hitting my window. I lay in bed, now wide awake at 5 in the freaking morning, hoping the noise stops, but it only increases.

I slide out of bed and cross my room to pull my blinds. Two stories down I see Cameron with another small rock in his hands, ready to be thrown.

I open the window and give him a nice morning glare.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask, avoiding eye contact.
"What do you think angel?" He replies.
"Let me in or I'll go ring the doorbell." He says after a moment of silence.
"No, my family's asleep and I don't think they'd be too happy with me if you did." I say.
"Exactly angel so go to the front patio." He says and starts to turn to walk to the front.

I hesitate to go but then I hear Cameron's voice repeating in my head.
"I'll ring the doorbell."

I groan and throw on my slippers, now knowing I have no choice but to meet him outside. I slightly open my door and peek out into the upstairs hallway. No one's up yet, so all clear. I sprint down the stairs feeling like a track star.

I enter the kitchen and scream loudly. My mother stands there, hands on her hips.
"Mor-.....Morning Mom." I stutter.
"Morning Dylan, Cameron is outside." She informs me.
"Yes I'm aware of that thank you though Mom." I say, turning around.
"Be nice!" She yells as I walk down the hallway, leading to the door.

I unlock the door and slowly open it. I step out and close the door behind me. I look to my left to see Cameron sitting on my swinging chair. He pats the seat next to him, signaling for me to sit with him.

I cross my hands over my chest and stand there waiting for him to start talking. I wasn't exactly happy with him obviously.
"Well what do you want Cameron?" I ask.
"Okay well I don't know why you were so upset with me last Friday but I think someone is trying to get revenge on one of us." He starts.
I squint my eyes and shake my head.
"Why?" I ask quietly.

"I don't know Dylan but that's not what I came here for." He continues.
"Then what did you come here for?" I ask eager.
"You." He answers simply.

My mouth forms an O.
He really likes me.
Wow.

"And I want to invite you, Dylan Penelope Justice, to go with me to a Krewella concert tonight." He says, showing me two tickets.

I gasp loudly and throw my hands around him.
"Cameron you are the absolute best. I love Krewella!" I squeal.
"I know." He chuckles and responds to my hug.

"I'll pick you up at 6:30 PM?" He asks.
"Yeah." I say with a smile.

I walk back inside and rush to the kitchen.

"I'm guessing everything went well?" Mom asks.
"How did you know?" I question.
"That smile on your face wasn't from getting the mail was it?" She answers.
"Oh." I say with an even bigger blush.

5:00 PM

I walk into my closet and try to pick out my outfit.
I almost immediately pick out my Krewella shirt that has a bear on it. With that I pair my black pair of jeans, a pink flower crown, a black bracelet, and my Converse hightops.

I jog into my bathroom and turn on my curling iron. I wait until it heats up and start to give my hair light beach waves. After I finish, I spritz my hair with hair spray. I add the flower crown onto my head and start with my makeup.

I start with a foundation. Next I apply concealer then a powder to set it. I next start with my eyes. I put a light brown on my lid plus a shimmery gold onto the lid as well. In my crease I put a dark brown. As for my lips I put a blush pink lip gloss on.

I look in the mirror to approve of how I look. I walk into my room and waltz over to my bed. I softly throw on the shirt and put on my jeans as well. I grab my black bag that has fringe on it and fill it with the stuff I need.

Phone. Gum. Wallet. Lip gloss. Keys. Phone charger. Headphones. Water bottle. Book. Poleroid camera. Mini sanitizer. Pen.

I think that's all. I walk to my dresser, spritz perfume on, and head downstairs.
Camreon said he'd be here at 6:30 PM and it's now 6:25 PM so he'd be here in five minutes. I walk into the family room to see Bryon, Mom, and Destiny playing cards.

I give them I twirl and ask, "how do I look?"
Destiny and Mom look at me in awe and compliment me on my outfit. While Bryon mumbles quietly that I look nice.

Girls vs Boys right there.

After thanking them I hear a knock at the door. I rush to go open it. I take a deep breath before opening it to reveal Cameron.

My eyes observe his outfit. Aka: check him out.
He's wearing a Miami Heat jersey with a leather jacket over it, a pair of jeans and white Sperry's. In his hands are a bouquet of yellow and white roses.

I smile brightly and hug him immediately.
"Thank you." I muffle into the crook of his neck.
"Anytime angel." He responds.
"Can I ask you something?" I question.
"Anything." He answers.
"Have you ever called any other girl, angel?" I ask.
"Nope, you're the one and only." He says, handing me the flowers.

I grin like a child and walk back into the house to put my new flowers in a vase.

My mother joins me in the kitchen after she catches me trying to sneak the flowers in the kitchen. I squat down and grab the nearest vase in the cabinet.
"So you don't want your mother to see the flowers a boy brought you." She asks with humor.
I laugh and pour water into the vase.
"It's not that." I whine.
"I'm just.......overwhelmed I guess." I continue.
"Oh well go on sweetie, I'll put these in your room. Have fun!" She excitedly says. I giggle and make my way back to Cameron.

When I step outside he is sitting on our doorstep. I lay my hand gently on his shoulder.
"Sorry for the wait. Ready to go?" I ask him.
"Ready as I'll ever be." He answers standing up, escourting me to his motorcycle.

"We're riding your motorcycle!" I squeal.
"Yeah it's a special occasion." He says.
He gets on and I follow him.
"If you don't want to fall off I suggest you hold on angel." He suggests, revving up the engine.
My hands loop around his waist as he begins to drive to the concert.

Hello guys. This is one long part don't you think? I like this part cause ya know Dylan and Cameron make up kinda. And yes the throw the rock at window cliché had to be in this. *hairflip*
Anyways parts are coming. And we are nearing the end of Wild Child :(
Picture to the side is a concert. I wanna go to one. Yes I did include a music track today. Yipee.
More soon!
-Annie