Prom Night

|Dylan's POV|

I wake up early the next morning and head to the kitchen. I head in to find my mother cooking a big meal. She turns to me and smiles.
"Good morning hun." She says happily.
"Today's prom." I squeal.
"I know, Cameron was telling Destiny and I all about it yesterday." She tells me.
"What did he say?" I ask, curiously.
"Don't worry my dear, he talked a ton about you." She laughs.

"I'm pretty sure he would." Kristy says, from the doorway. Casey stands beside her smirking.
"How is you and Hunter, Kristy?" My mother asks, mixing pancake mix.
"Very very good." Kristy says, embarrassed, trying to hide a smile.
"Hey, how about we go wake up my brother?" I suggest to the girls.
"Yes!" They agree. I shush them and head to the stairs. They follow me and we head up the stairs.

I quietly open my brother's bedroom door and let the girls enter the room first. They wait for me to close the door and I put 3 fingers up. 3. 2. 1.

"Wake up!!!" We yell loudly. Cameron is the first to wake. He jumps up and rubs his eyes, looking around. Once he finally sees us he frowns and starts to laugh after.
"You guys are such assholes." He laughs. We shush him quickly and point to Bryon.
He was always a heavy sleeper...
I count my fingers once again. 3. 2. 1.

"Bryon!!!" We yell loudly. He jumps awake and sticks his middle fingers up at us.
"Love you too little brother." I smile. The boys stand and tackle us to the ground. Cameron tickles me hard, while Bryon keeps Kristy and Casey together in his arms.
"Apologize." Cameron commands.
"N....n...ev...er." I squeak out, between laughs.
"Well then," Bryon says. "Continue."

Cameron continues to tickle me and Bryon doesn't let the girls go.
"Let us go!" Casey laughs.
"Never." Cameron says in a girly imitation of me. Destiny throws the door open and looks at us weirdly.
"What are you guys doing?" She asks, puzzled. The guys immediately let us go and Bryon and Cameron take Destiny's hands and lead her outside looking back at us.

Cameron mouths: "This isn't over." I smirk. The girls laugh hard and fall into Bryon's bed.
"Damn guys, look at the time!" I say, pointing at the clock.
"Oh my gosh!" Casey says, perking up.
"Are you guys really hungry?" I ask.
"When are we not?" Casey laughs.
"Then let's just go grab a box of granola bars." I suggest.

"Alrighty." They agree. We head downstairs and grab the box of bars.
"You girls don't want breakfast?" My mother asks.
"We need to get started on prom stuff." I say, answering her question.
"Alright girls." She says. We head upstairs and settle in my room to start getting ready for prom.
"I'm so excited for this you guys!" Casey squeals, munching on a chocolate chip granola bar.
"Yes, me too!" I squeal.
"Same here!" Kristy says, clapping her hands to together.
"Let's get started." I say, putting my hands on my hips.

9 Hours Later (6 PM)

"Guys, I think we're finished." I say, brushing my dress off.
"Girls, we look drop dead gorgeous." Casey sighs dreamily.
"Ugh, yes. We look mucho caliente." Kristy says, fanning herself. We all pause and look at one another.
"Kristy, when did you learn Spanish?" I ask her.
"Hunter's been teaching me." She blushes. We laugh at her cuteness and hug her.

I hear a beep from outside and we all look out my window together.
"Girls, the limo is here!" My mother calls out.
"Let's get going." I say. We all grab our stuff and head out the door. As we walk down the stairs my mother snaps pictures of us. We then take individual pictures and pictures together.

We head outside after the pictures and step inside the limo to see the boys.
"Evening ladies." Ian says, smiling at us. His head is on Nemo's shoulder. I grin at them and my eyes make their way towards Cameron. I sit next to him and he leans over.
"Hello Angel." He whispers. I smirk and bite my lip.
"Hey Cam." I reply.

We all chat together until we reach the school.
"We're here!" Casey squeals. We all step out the limo and make our way inside the auditorium. The room is filled with girls wearing bright, colorful prom dresses and guys wearing tuxes to match their dates'.
"Good evening ladies and gentleman," The principal greets. "And welcome to Prom 2015!"

We all cheer and clap as he announced that. He explains the rules and that they'll be announcing the prom king and queen at the end of prom. After they finish, we all start to dance and have so much fun. I head out and sit on a cool bench to cool down. I sigh.

This is all that I've ever wanted.

I look up at the stars and smile.

Thank you.

Soon enough, I hear footsteps coming towards me. I look up to see Cameron.
"Tired already?" He chuckles, sitting next to me.
"No," I say. "Just needed to cool down, get some air."
"Right." He says, pulling me into his arms.
"Having fun?" He asks me.
"Yes, definitely." I reply, kissing his cheek.
"Thank you for a great night Cam." I say, snuggling into his arms.

"Any day Angel." He replies sweetly. After about 10 minutes of sitting out here, we head back inside to hear a slow song playing. Everyone is dancing and I turn around to look for Cameron. He covers my eyes.
"May I have thus dance miss?" He asks.
"Of course." I giggle, throwing my arms around his neck. I get closer to him to talk.

"Where's Casey?" I ask.
"I saw her dancing with Stephan." He tells me.
"Aw, that's sweet." I swoon.
"Don't make it cheesy Smith." I say, before he could say something cheesy. He laughs and our conversation is interuppted by the head of student council, Francesca Hampton.

"G'night guys! I'm here to reveal our prom king and queen." She says happily. Everyone cheers and awaits for the results.
"Our prom king is none other than........Cameron Smith!" She says, loudly, causing the crowd to roar. I push him towards the stage and he winks at me. I laugh softly.
"And our prom queen is.......Calypso High's bad girl, Dylan Justice!" She yells, making the crowd burst into cheers.

I'm stunned by the news. The crowd pushes me towards the stage and I climb up the stairs surprised. They crown me and announce that the king and queen must start the first official slow dance. Cameron puts his hands on my hips and smiles. He kisses me lightly and we start to dance.

Exactly what I dreamed of.

Hola hola guys,
This part was adorbs right? I thought so too :) Anyway, I might have some spelling errors because I don't have my glasses on so..... Super sorry about that.

Picture to the side is the place where the prom was held. What a coincidence that both Dylan and Cameron won king and queen right ;)? Ugh ik ik I shouldn't have. But I just had to....

More soon lovelies! Ilygsm.

Vote. Comment. Read.

-Annie