Skatepark Coincidence

|Dylan's POV|

Today is the day where the girls and I will go to have our skatepark day. We all know how to skateboard so I don't think we'll have a problem.

I get out of my bed and pull my drapes to let the light pour into my room. I walk into the bathroom and take a cold shower washing my hair and shaving in the mean time. I step out and dry my hair as well as brush my teeth.

I let my hair stay loose and walk into my closet. I pick out a white tank top with ruffles on it and some denim shorts. I throw on my white beaine that says 'FU€K' on it.

I examine myself in the mirror and start to apply my makeup. I mean what's a girl without her makeup? I put on a soft smokey eye, winged eyliner, mascara, concealer, and a bit of lip gloss. I step out grab my phone and run to the garage.

I pick up my skateboard and decide to ride it there as well. The park was only about a street away anyway.
I pick up my house keys and yell to Bryon, "I'll be back soon!"
I close the door and run through my front yard.

I drop my skateboard onto the sidewalk and put one of my feet onto it. I start to push off the other one and roll down the street.

I've got to say, I'm not too bad with a skateboard. Soon I reach the park and I spot my friends immediately.
"Hey chica." Kristy greets as she gives me a hug.
"Hey Kris." I reply.
"Dylannnn!" Casey exclaims as she pulls me to the ramps.
"Do some tricks for us?" She begs.
"Pleaseee?" She asks.
"Alright alright." I agree.

Once I get to the top of the ramp I see I have an audience. I begin. I start off with a kickflip onto a railing.
They cheer.
Once I'm off the rail I perform a Caballerial. And look out into the crowd and see three faces I know well.
Cameron, Hunter, and Ian were here and watching me too. I decide to amaze them with an air and then end the skate.

When I jump off the ramp everyone starts to clap for me as I blush and thank them. Soon enough the boys approach me. Ian greets me first being my best friend.
"Hey Dyl. Great tricks out there." He says.

"Thanks Ian." I say with a smile.
"Sup Dyli-Poo?" Hunter teases as he tasers me. I giggle.
"You looked like a pro out there, nice work." He compliments.
"Thanks Hunter." I thank.
"Amazing job Dylan." Cameron says as he claps for me.
"Thanks Cammie." I tease.
"Don't call me that." He groans.

We all laugh.
"You guys want to go to the beach with us Wednesday?" Hunter suggests.
"Yeah it'd be sick!" Ian encourages.
"We're skipping school though." Cameron says with a curious look on his face. As if we were going to turn them down because of school.

"Yeah we'll be there." I say. Ian gleams. "Great!" Hunter adds.
"This is going to be fun." Cameron says, with a bit of excitement.
"Cammie could I talk to you?" I say with an innocent voice.

He groans and I pull him to where the pond's bridges are. The park has a big pond and it also has three bridges. One leads to the skatepark, second one leads to the regular park, and the thrid one leads to the children's playgroud.

I pull him to the one that leads to the regular park. I stop in the middle and sit on the railing.
"What's up Dylan?" Cameron asks.

"Well I just wanted to ask.......do you know a girl named Julianne?" I ask curiosly.
"Nah I don't think so, why?" He answers.
"Oh nothing." I reply, hopping off the railing. I turn to get back to the group but Cameron grabs my arm and turns me around softly.
"Ice cream?" He says as he motions to 'Candy's Ice Cream Parlour' across the street.
"On you, right?" I ask.
"Yeah.....no every man for himself." He laughs.
"Ugh you suck." I grumble as we cross the street.

As we walk in the door chimes and we walk up to the counter.
"Hi Cameron how may I help you?" An older lady asks.
"Hey yeah I'd like a mint chocolate chip for me and a....."
He leans over and asks quietly, "what do you want?" I tell him what I want as he straightens himself up.
"And a cookies n' cream for the lady." He finishes.

"Double scoop Cameron?" She asks.
"Yup for both." He answers.
"$4.56." She says.
"Here." He says as he hands her a five dollar bill.

"Keep the change." He informs her.
"Thank you Cameron you're a lifesaver." She tells him.
"Anytime Ms. Lorane." He says as she hands him the ice creams.
"Enjoy him sweetie pie." She calls with a wink. I giggle and follow Cameron to an outdoor table where he gives me my ice cream.
"Thanks so much Cameron I didn't think you'd actually pay for mine." I say with a smile.
"Hey, it's no problem." He says.
"So you know the employers here?" I laugh.

"Ha yeah I came here since I was little it was my favorite place to come as well as the beach." He tells me.
"Huh funny I like the beach too." I say. He chuckles.
"I guess two great minds think alike." He says as we eat our ice cream cones. We spent the rest of the time talking and getting to know each other.

By the time we finished, everyone had already left.
"Need a ride?" Cameron asks.
"I can take you home." He offers.

"That'd be nice thank you." I say. I get in the car and the radio filled the car with music. We continued to talk until we realized that we were home.
"Today was great, thanks Cammie." I say with a wink. He laughs.

"Anytime." He says with a grin. I lean over and kiss his cheek. He freezes and I freeze as well and think about what I just did.
"Oh god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-.
"I'm going to go." I say my face turning pink.

He nods and waves as I step out of the car. Once I step in the house I run right to my room and immediately go to bed.

Hey there guys. Still on that sugar rush :)). I really like this part as well. I hope you guys enjoy it too. So happy tomorrow is President's Day! Day off!!! Smiley face :))))). Picture to the side is the skatepark. I want to learn how to skateboard. Well more tomorrow. Night guys.
-Annie