Dinner "Date?"

|Dylan's POV|

I walk up the stairs and waltz into my bedroom to see that Bryon is now up.
"Hey Dylan." He sleepily greets me.
"Hey Bry, you need to go put something nice on." I tell him.
"Wait why?" He questions.
"Mom has guests over." I answer as I push him out of my room so I could change.

I decide on a strapless dress that was yellow & white with a black necklace and gold bangle plus some black heels. I hop into the shower, keeping in mind that I couldn't take too long. I exit my bathroom with a towel around my body and start getting ready.

I dry my hair and let it loose as well as put on my dress, accessories and shoes. I put on a bit of perfume, like mom would've wanted me to, and step out of my room, closing the door behind me. I walk down the stairs to see Bryon in the living room with Cameron, Destiny, and Christine. Damn I guess it IS true how they say girls take longer to get ready.

I start to turn the opposite way to go to the kitchen but a warm hand grabs my wrist before I could walk away. Cameron pulls me outside onto the patio.
"Someone looks nice tonight." He chuckles. "You just had to pull me out here to tell me that?" I grumble.

"Hey now, someone's on her period." He laughs. I give an attempt of pushing him out of my way and walk back into the house.
"Kids! Dinner's ready!" Mom yells. I walk into the dining room and take my seat next to Destiny. Cameron comes in a few seconds later and sits right next to me. I groan.

"Honey is everything okay, are you feeling good?" Mom asks.
"Oh yeah Mom, I'm fine." I say as a put a smile onto my face.

Mom goes into the kitchen and grabs the covered platter. She comes out places it on the table and uncovers it.
"Voilà." She says. Under the cover lies a delicious looking plate of spaghetti.

"Take what you want guys I'll go get the meatballs." She says with a wink as she walks to the kitchen. Later, during dinner, I feel a warm hand on my thigh. I know what he's trying to do. He's trying to tease me. What a 'bad' boy.

He reaches my upper thigh and I then start to break down into some quiet growls. Cameron leans over and says to me, "Calm down princesa or you're going to cause a scene."

I growl and pretend to drop my knife. I get out of my seat and bend over to get it. It's my turn to tease him. I make sure to let my dress go up a bit.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Cameron, staring. At that I bend back up and send him a smirk. He gives me a glare and gets back to his food.
"Dessert anyone?" Mom asks.

"I know you'd like some of my dessert." Cameron whispers with a wink as he gets up.
I shiver and giggle after.
"I'll help you Ms. Justice." Cameron says in the most friendliest tone I've ever heard him speak.

"Oh Gianna, your son's a charmer." She compliments.
"Oh, you haven't seen the real him." She laughs. She joins them in the kitchen to help.

"Dylan, is Cameron your boyfriend?" Destiny asks out of the blue.
I gasp.
"Oh no no no no no. Who put that into your precious little mind?" I ask.
"Bryon." She simply says.
"Bryon, could you join me in the hallway please?" I ask politely.
"Uh okay?" He says in confusion.
"What the hell did you tell Destiny?" I fume.

"Payback for calling Aurora my girlfriend." He chuckles.
"Hmmm so Aurora is her name, can I meet her soon?" I ask.

Bryon groans as he drags me back to the table.
Dessert is a cake Mom baked that has 'welcome to the neighborhood!' painted in yellow frosting on it. We all eat dessert and after dinner when all the plates are in the dishwasher, Cameron picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

I squeal as he takes me to the front of my house. He sets me down and in his eyes are a curious gleam.

"Sit?" He asks his voice sounding innocent. I sit in our swinging chair just as he looks up at me.
I lower my face as he puts his fingers under my chin and navigates my face to where he has full access to see it. I shiver as the cool air of a cold front whisps through the neighborhood.

Cameron takes off his jacket and holds it out to me. I take it and throw it around my shoulders as I think to myself that maybe Cameron has two different sides to him.

Heyyyyy guys. I bought a pack of sour gummy worms and I have a sugar rush. Whatever anyway love this part. Picture to the side is what Dylan wore. More tonight! Later.
-Annie