Starships

|Dylan's POV|

We step into Kristy's driveway and lay our skateboards onto the ground. We decide to just skate to the park because Cameron is going to carry us all to the beach in his truck. I text Casey and ask where she is. She answers with,
"Omw to the park. So excited! See you there love. -Casey. I smile at how much fun we're all going to have today.

"So Mr. Ian do the guys know about your little secret?" I ask.
"Yeah they were the first ones to know." He answers. I gasp.
"We weren't?!" I exclaim.
"Ha about that, no, you weren't I'm so sorry Dylan I didn't mean to don't hurt me." He says jokily.

I whack him on the head when right ahead we see Casey, Hunter, and Cameron chilling out around Cameron's truck. I'm guessing they were waiting for us.
"Finally, I was missing my princess." Hunter says, giving Kristy a kiss on the cheek. He puts his arm around her waist and pulls her close. God they are adorable.

"Well guys, let's get going we have a long way and we also have some fun coming up." Cameron says. Everyone agrees as we file into the car. Cameron turns up the radio and the well-known song 'Problem' popped onto the radio station.
"I got one less one less problem." Ian sings, as we head off to the beach.

Soon enough we all start to sing 'Starships' because we were going to the beach.

Let's go to the beach, each let's go get away. They say what they're gonna say. Have a drink, click found the Bud Light. Bad bitches like me it's hard to come by.

We all crack up as we pass by shops and palm trees, heading for the beach.

We reach the beach and the boys step out first. They go to grab the coolers.
While in the meantime me, Casey, and Kristy start walking to go find the
spot on the beach. As my feet plunge into the hot, golden sand I feel comfortable and at home.

Once we pick a spot, right in the middle of the beach, the boys set up the umbrellas and the girls set their towels down onto the sand. I put on the spray-on sunscreen, let my hair down, grab my surfboard and step in front of the girls.
"Guyss." I pout.
"Let's go swimming." I try to encourage.
"Nope I really need a tan." Casey says, flipping her body over.
"Yeahhhhhh and I can't swim." Kristy says with a laugh.
"I'll save you." Hunter returns Kristy's remark with a smirk.
"Fine I guess it'll just be me and the boys." I shrug.

Walking with our surfboards in hand, the boys and I make our way to the ocean. We stop and observe the waves today. I stare in awe at the waves as they perfectly move torwards the sand.

"Today's a perfect day to surf!" I say with excitement.
"You bet." Ian says, tasering me. I giggle and splash him.
"Let's have a surf-off." Cameron suggests.
"Yes please!" I say with confidence booming out of my mouth.
"Fine Miss Cockypants you'll go first." Hunter says.
"It'll be my pleasure." I say with a curtsey as I jog into the water.

Howdy partners! Here's another part. I'm getting somewhere in this book huh? But the fun is just beginning. Wow that sounds evil but trust me it's not. Lol there is a bit of drama though. Oops said too much! Who else has to take standard tests this week? Ugh I hate them. Anyways more when I can. Buenos noche amigas/amigos.
-Annie