20 Questions

|Dylan's POV|

Casey wanted to go home today even though I wanted her to stay. She left around 2 so I went to the kitchen and saw Bryon making a sandwich.
"Little bro could you make me one too?" I ask.
"Dylan no." He says.
"Pleaseeeee?" I plead.
"No." He says once again.

"If you don't I'll tell mom more about your girlfriend." I say, knowing he'll now change his mind.
"Wait what!" He exclaims.

"Okay okay I'll make you one, but she's not my girlfriend." He says as he blushes.
"Sure she's not." I tease.
"Dyaln please shut up." He says. He walks over and hands me my sandwich, not to mention my favorite too.
"Aw thanks Bry, you made my favorite." I gush.
"Yeah yeah whatever." He laughs as he walks to the stairs.
"Wait little brother!" I exclaim.

"What big sis?" He asks.
"Come to my room, we could play 20 questions together!" I encourage.
"No no no I literally suck at that game." He says.
"Bryon, my dear dear little brother, you can't suck at that game." I say as I grab his arm and drag him to my room. Mom was at one of Destiny's friend's house talking to moms as Destiny played with her friends. I know how those playdates go, trust me.

I had to go to one with them and I had literally nothing to do but play with the little kids even though I was 12.

I drag Bryon and his well made sandwiches upstairs and into my room. I drop him on the floor and jump into my bed.
"Geez Dylan you didn't have to drop me and especially onto the floor." Bryon huffs.

"Sorry." I say as a giggle leaves my mouth, earning me a death glare from Bryon.
"Alright I'll start, ask away." I say, confidently.
"Hmmmm when was your first kiss?" Bryon asks.
"Psh when I was 12 duh how could I forget." I reply.
"12!" Bryon exclaims.
"Ha yeah." I confess.
"Wow okay, your turn." He says.
"Are you still a virgin?" I ask.

"Wait what? Dylan, what if I don't want to tell you that?" He asks, hesitantly.
"Oh come on Bry, I actually think I know the answer from the look on your face." I laugh. He blushes.
"Yeah." He mumbles quietly.
"What's that little brother, I can't hear you." I tease, even though losing that isn't really something to exactly be proud of.

"Yes, I'm still a virgin." He groans. I giggle. "Your turn." He says, an attempt to change the subject. I grin like I'm insane and hold my arms out.
"Go ahead." I say.

1 Hour Later

I wake up to my room filled with the delicious aroma of Mom's cooking, which means her and Destiny are back from the playdate. I slip on a sweater because the AC is on, walk over Bryon,  and smile at how peaceful he sleeps.

I walk down to see none other than my competition himself, Cameron, and his family. My mouth is hanging open like a fish out of water.

Cameron comes over and closes my mouth. "Chill out princesa." He says.  He seems so calm about this, like there is nothing going on between us.
Before he leaves to check up on Destiny and his little sister, Christine, he whispers in my ear, "Nice work on the graffiti at Midnight." I basically melt.

Wait what! No I don't. I groan as I eneter the kitchen to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Mom.
"Hey sweetheart." Mom greets.
"I'd like you to meet Christian and Gianna Smith." She continues.

"Hi there." I say, as I awkwardly wave at them both.
"Hello honey." Mrs. Smith says as she hugs me. I smell her perfume as she pulls away. Mr. Smith ruffles my hair as he goes to check on Christine and Cameron in the living room.

I could already tell they were a nice family.
"Sweetie, could you go wake Bryon and tell him to dress nice, same with you." My mother says.
"Alright." I answer as I walk to the stairs.

Hey there guys. Another part cause loving this story so far. Wasn't Bryon and Dylan's brother sister moment adorable? Yeah, sure it was. Sarcasm alert. Picture to the side is Dylan's room. Tumblr huh? Anyways more soon! Later. 
                         -Annie