Confession Time

|Dylan's POV|

Ian follows me onto the sidewalk and tosses his skateboard to the ground as well.
"Where are we going?" He asks with curiosity.
"Kristy's." I reply.
"Why?" He asks with a smirk.
"I actually have no idea." I say with a laugh as we ride off to Kristy's house. Ian takes out his phone and plays music out loud while we skate.

Once we reach Kristy's house, I text Kristy that we are here because I don't want to wake her parents and older sister. Believe me, when I slept over here and me and Kristy woke Jennifer it wasn't very pretty. Kristy texts back that she'd be right down so I lean up again the wall and text Casey to see if she is almost ready. As I hit the send button the door opens and reveals a worried looking Kristy. She pulls me and Ian inside and up the stairs to her room.

"Could you guys help me with my outfits?" She asks with a pleading voice.
"I'd love to!" I say with a smile.
"Ian?" Kristy asks.
"Wait me? I'm not good with this stuff." He groans.
"Yes Ian, but you know what Hunter likes right?" She questions.
"Well yeah, but I already know he likes you too much already." He says with a smirk. Kristy blushes and walks into her closet.
"You're still one of my judges Ian." She says with a giggle. Ian shrugs and walks over to her bed to sit.

The fashion show begins. For about 20 minutes Kristy tries on a variety of clothes asking for honest opinions in the meantime. Soon enough she picks what she wants and finally the show is over but the day is just beginning.
"Dyl remember when we went to the beach together?" Kristy asks.
"Yup that was fun." I say with a smile as I remember that day.
"Well you left your surfboard over here, it's down in the storage room, join me to fetch it?" She asks me.
"Yeah, I wanted to surf today anyway." I say following her downstairs. Ian is so into his phone he doesn't notice we leave the room.

We walk down the stairs and head torward the storage room. Kristy props open the door and holds it open. I duck under her arm and enter the dusty room. I cough and look around for my surfboard.
"Found it!" Kristy informs me, holding up my board.
"Thanks Kris." I say.
"No worries but let's get up there before Ian actually notices we're gone." Kristy giggles.
"True." I say with a giggle as well.

We head up to Kristy's room and I walk up to Ian. I snatch his phone playfully and start looking at the lit-up screen.
"Dylan!" He yells, tying to grab his phone back.
"Ian you never told me you were-."
"Look Dylan, I didn't want to tell you now but yes, I am gay." He says, lowering his head and frowning. Kristy enters the room and the light in her eyes darkens a bit.

"Dylan, what'd you do to my poor little Ian." She says as she walks over to Ian.
"What'd evil Dylan of the west do to you?" She asks, trying to get him to laugh.
"Nothing I just should've told you guys before." He sighs.

"What's going on guys, I leave the room to go get you some Pop Tarts and when I come back, Ian looks like his goldfish died." She frowns.
"I'm gay." Ian mumbles.
"What?" Kristy asks.
"I'm gay." Ian says louder and looks up at us.
"Oh my god really?!" Kristy squeals.
"Uh yeah why are you so excited?" Ian asks with confusion.

"I've always wanted at least one gay friend and here he is sitting in my room, on my bed!" She squeals. Ian laughs and looks at me.
"I'm so sorr-." I cut him off with a big hug and say, "I don't care what sexuality you are Ian, you will always be my best friend, gay or not. I love you Ian." He hugs back. He grabs his phone and starts texting.

I start to get pissed as he looks up and smiles at me. I hear my phone bing, signaling I have a new text message. I pick up my phone and read my new text.
"Ilyt Justice."
-Ian.
I smile and tackle him in a hug.
"Hate to ruin the moment guys, but we have to go we have a fun day ahead of us." Kristy says with a sympathetic smile. I pull Ian up and walk up to Kristy. I grab her hand and walk with the two of them downstairs.
"Yes, yes we do my friends." I answer just as we exit the house.

Guys part today. Plot twist huh? Ian gay. To be honest I love gay people. I'm just like Kristy. I want a gay best friend. Go on Netflix and watch GBF then you'll understand. But anyways picture to the side is Dylan. But if you noticed I'm writing in a different style. I like it. So I'm going to continue to use that style. More soon. Later guys.
-Annie