Getting Ready

|Dylan's POV|

The day before prom I hurry downstairs and start to set up for the girls. The girls and I plan to get ready for prom together but we also want to hang out before prom too.
I hear the doorbell ring right when I finish setting up the home-made trail mix.

I go to answer the door but the person at the door is who I wasn't expecting to see.
"Hey angel." Cameron says, catching my hand in his.
"Hey Cam." I answer, pulling him in.
"Help me out?" I ask, putting on my puppy dog eyes.
"Aw Dylan you know I can't resist your puppy dog eyes." Cameron groans.
"That's the point smartie." I reply, with a smirk as I pull him into the living room.

"Hey Cameron." Bryon greets.
"Go away Bry." I grumble.
"No! Let him stay with me." Cameron pleads.
"Hmph." I say walking towards the fridge.
"Whatever." I say, taking out sodas.
"Drama queen." He mumbles.
"Bryon, you are basically asking for me to hurt you." I start, frustrated.

"Run! She never uses my first name!" Bryon says, pretending to be scared. Him and Cameron rush up the stairs laughing hysterically. I roll my eyes and set up everything in the living room. About an hour later, Kristy arrives at my door skateboard in hand as usual.
"Hola chica." She says, walking into the house. I sigh and start to close the door but someone's hand blocks the door from shuting.

"Dyl, you're being rude." Casey huffs, opening the door back up.
"I'm so sorry Cays." I laugh.
"Doesn't look like it." She muffles, walking into the house and falling into the sea of pillows set up on the floor.
"Hola Cays." Kristy says, from the trail-mix bar.
"Cays, go get some food and drinks, were going to spend all night talking about prom and getting ourselves ready." I say, shaking nail polish in my hands.

"But.....I'm.....tired." She drags out.
"Come on Casey, get your lazy ass up, you know I always sleep on the left side." Kristy groans, plopping in the middle. I grab my supply of food & drinks and sit on the right.
"And you both know that I am always in the middle." I say.
"Fine you whiners." Casey says, slowly standing. Kristy immediately moves to the left and I take the middle.

In the process of moving to our sides, apparently Casey wasn't paying attention and didn't move making Kristy accidentally knock her over. She falls into me and Kristy's lap and we all erupt in loud laughter. The guys stomp their feet telling us to quiet down. We continue to laugh until Casey stands back up and heads to the snack bar.

"You guys brought everything for tomorrow right?" I ask, plunging my hand into the buttered popcorn bowl.
"Yup."
"Yes ma'am." They answer at the same time. I slightly laugh at their timing. Casey slowly begins to get her group of food. She slugs to the right side if me and sits with her legs stretched out.

"We're having a Netflix marathon tonight so you better wake up Cays." Kristy laughs, scrolling through the categories on Netflix.
"Mmmmm." She mumbles, through her pillow.
"Caseyyy." I say, lightly shaking her. She doesn't move and lightly snores.
"This girl..." I start, stifling a laugh.

I lean on Kristy's shoulder and look at the screen to see what she chose to watch. She chose the 2nd season of Gossip Girl.
"Well I guess it's just you an me girl." I giggle.
"It sure is Dyl." She says, pulling the blanket up higher over the both of us.

Hi guys,
YES, FINALLY. I am determined to finish this book, like I just don't want to worry about it anymore so I am inspired to finish it.

Sadly, my first book is almost over :(
I'm so proud of it tbh. I never thought I'd be writing books. But as most people say, "Anything could happen."
This part was short because, again I wanted to get something out for you all.

Thank you all for your love and support guys! You all are so amazing that you got Wild Child to 2k! Picture to the side is the girls' dresses. Aren't they pretty? More soon lovelies. Love and kisses <3

Vote. Comment. Read.

-Annie