The Date: Part 2

|Bryon's POV|

I rush up the stairs, pushing Dylan in the meantime. "Hey!" She pouts.
"What? I'm on a rush." I say, not stopping till I reach the shower. I strip off my pants and undies and jump into the shower.

I take a cold shower because cold showers make me think I'm in a rush and warm showers make me think I have all the time in the world. I like warm ones better, but now's not the time.

I jump out and grab some clothes. I pick out a red Hollister shirt, black jeans, a red beanie, and some red Vans. I guess red is my color today. I rush downstairs and grab Dylan's car keys as I rush out the door to go pick up Aurora.

I grab my phone once I step in the car. I type in Aurora's address and start to head there. Right now it's 5:30 so I am on time with my plan.

Once the car is parked in the driveway of the small but nice Suburban house, I walk up to the door and knock unaware if her parents are home.

A middle aged lady, smiling, opens the door and smiles even brighter.
"Hello dear you must be Bryon." She says.
"Aha yes I am ma'am." I say, scratching the back of my neck.
"Oh, don't call me that it makes me feel old, call me Jeanine." She says.
"Uh okay." I say, thinking there is nothing else I could say.

She laughs.
"Greg, Aurora's got herself a good one." She calls out to who I believe is her father.
"Ah, so you are the famous Bryon my daughter endlessly talks about, hello I'm Greg, Aurora's father." He says, stretching out his hand.

"Uh yes, I'm Bryon it's a pleasure to have your permission to take your daughter out." I reply, shaking his hand.
"Well, he's a polite one." He mumbles to his wife, smiling. At that moment, Aurora comes down the stairs looking as beautiful as ever. She walks up to me and stands beside me as she greets her parents.

"Well it's about time we get to the rules." Greg starts.
"Of course sir." I stutter.
"Aurora needs to be home by 11:00 P.M. and no funny business son you hear me?" He asks.
"Dadddd." Aurora whines with a blush.
"Oh yes sir!" I reply so quickly I feel like he's threatening me. He laughs.
"You guys can go now you know?" He suggests. "Oh!" I blush and open the door for Aurora.

She waves and walks out of the house. I smile and wave as I walk out as well. She is giggling as she sits in the car.
"What?" I ask.
"You're so cute when you're polite." She answers.
"Oh." I blush again and start the engine. We get to the place and her eyes are wide and she is gasping in awe.
"You took me to a drive-in movie!?" She squeals. I smile.

"Yeah, I thought you'd like it." I reply.
"Like it?" She asks and I gulp.
"I LOVE IT!" She squeals again. I lead her to the hood of the car where I throw a blanket over it and lay out the food.
"You are amazing." She says as she kisses my cheek. I blush as if I'm on fire.

We sit on the hood and start the bowl of popcorn just as the movie starts and she recognizes the movie right away.
"The Notebook!" She whispers.
"Haha yeah I was hoping you'd want to watch it." I say.
"I'd love to." She says, a gleam in her eyes.

God she's beautiful. In the middle of the movie she moves a bit closer to me so I take a long shot and put my arm around her and...she lays her head on my shoulder!

As the movie ends, we are cuddling and I don't want to leave but I know I have to get her back to her house. I jump off the car and put my hands on her hips to help her down. She jumps and I secure her from falling.

When we get back to the house, before she goes in, she thanks me again, says goodbye, and you'll never believe this, but she kisses me! And I just want that kiss to never end but I know her father would be upset if he found out about this.

She gives me one last long & warm hug with a goodbye as she goes through the door. As I am walking back to the car I get a text message.

And it is from Aurora saying, I hope you liked my treat ;) See you later Bryon.

I smile as I know I loved her treat. I drive home with a smile on my face and as I get home I climb into bed with Aurora not leaving my thoughts at all.

Heyo guys! Sorry I'm late with the part but I've been pre-writing so I'll have a few chapters posted this weekend. Picture to the side is a drive-in movie theater. I would love to go to one of them. Their date was so cute don't you think? More soon!
-Annie