It's Crazy Here

|Dylan's POV|

We zoom away from our houses and torwards the concert.
The wind flies through my hair making me feel like I'm flying. I stand up a bit and let the wind blow strongly through my hair, not caring if it got messed up.

"Come on down angel." Cameron suggests.
I pout and make my way down back onto the seat.
"Hey, don't pout angel, we're almost at the concert." Cameron says.
My face immediately perks up at the sound of him saying that we are close.
A smile replaces the frown that is on my face. He smiles and increases the speed on the bike.

Once we reach the concert I quickly hop off the bike, grab my bag & Cameron's hand, and race to the entrance.

The security guard is a woman, who smiles at us nicely as she inspects my bag. She lets us through once Cameron hands her the tickets and we are bombarded with Krewella accessories and shirts.

We make our way through the huge crowd of people to find a good spot to watch. All the front row spots are already taken so we have middle spots.

Cameron leaves to to get us some snacks and candies. So I take out my phone and take a selfie. Cameron comes back while I'm in the middle of taking another selfie. So he joins in the selfie. I post that one with the caption: you could say I forgave him.

We start to laugh and the lights start to dim and the strobe lights & fog machines turn on. I know that it's time for the concert to start. I grab the snacks that Cameron brought and stuff them in my bag as well my phone.

The crowd loudly cheers as Krewella enters the stages. They start with the song Alive.

Let's make this fleeting moment last forever.
So tell me what you're waiting for?
I'm gonna keep it frozen here forever.
There's no regretting anymore.

It's worth a wait.
Even so far away.
I'm making the night mine.
Until the day I die.

No light's to brake when your hanging right here.
You know what it feels like when your dancing blind.

All alone just the beat inside my soul.
Take me home where my dreams are made of gold.
In the zone where the beat is uncontrolled.
I know what it feels like come on make me feel alive.

I dance and jump to the beat as it rings through my ears. I sing loudly with the crowd as we pump our fists up and down to the the music. I want to get a better view so I try to stand on my tip-toes. Cameron notices that I'm struggling and signals for me to get on his back like a piggy-back ride.