Wowza

|Dylan's POV|

I wake up with a blanket draped over me and I'm also lying on Cameron. We both have our clothes on.
Thank god.
I slowly try to pick myself up without waking Cameron up.

He looks very cute and peaceful sleeping.
Not that he's not cute or peaceful when he's awake! I wonder how he sleeps like that? He's just like Bryon, a peaceful sleeper.
He soon notices my small movements and flutters his eyes open.

"Morning Cam." I greet him cheerfully.
"Mornin' angel." He replies, sitting up.
He stands up and picks up the mugs and napkins we set down on the glass table last night while I fold the blanket we were sleeping under. He walks to the kitchen and sets them in the dishwasher.

"Help me with breakfast?" He asks.
I stand up and walk into the kitchen to answer his question. I go to the corner counter and grab the slicing board. I set it down and go to the fridge to grab some ingredients.

Fruit. Eggs. Milk. Orange juice.

I walk back to the cutting board and set the food down. First I start to cut the fruit up nice and tiny. Soon enough when I finish slicing the strawberries, I feel Cameron's presence behind me. He tasers me and spins me around to face him. I smile at him.

He kisses me sweetly. My hands immediately know where they're suppost to be.
Around his neck.
His hands are already on my hips. We stay there for a few moments just standing in awe of each other. Then I turn around and get back to make the breakfast.

His arms encircle me and he grabs the knife trying to show me how to cut the fruit. I giggle and take the knife away from him.
"I can't trust you with this." I say with a silly smirk.
He pouts and gets back to beating the eggs.

We finish the breakfast of fruit + yougurt, eggs, milk, orange juice, and we used some of the extra fruit to make a fruit smoothie. He leads me to a beautiful balcony that overlooks the lake.

It has a couple of chairs at a table with an umbrella covering the seats. I rush over to a table and take a seat. Cameron chuckles and takes a seat next to me. I laugh and take another seat, on his lap.

We eat and talk about school, summer, and college. Once we finish, I take Cameron's plate, as well as mine, and take them into the kitchen to wash them.

"I'll take you to my house?" He suggests.
I agree because I did tell my mom I was staying over there. We head to a nice bedroom with a fireplace. I call dibs on the bathroom first and Cameron groans going to pick out an outfit for the day.

I jog into the bathroom, locking the door behind me, and observe the bathroom. Its theme is homey. Wood-filled walls and brown cabnits containing beauty supplies and makeup equipment. I'm guessing that  this is Cameron's mother's room. I strip and hop into the shower.

I stay in the shower for about 20 minutes until Cameron is pounding on the door telling me to get out so he can shower.

I chuckle and wrap my self in a towel.

I step out and give him a cheeky grin. He just glares and storms past me mumbling, "girls....."
I cough awkwardly and knock on the door. I just remember I have nothing else to wear except for what I wore yesterday.

"Cameron I'm in lack of clothing." I remind him.
"Are you? I shouldn't give you any clothes then." He says cockily. I grumble and bag on the door and he walks out of the bathroom, shirtless.
I mean I've seen him shirtless before but this is a whole new situation.

"You're drooling." Cameron jokes.
I frown and point to myself.
"Oh yes." He laughs.

He walks over to a drawer and pulls it open. He hands me a sleeveless shirt that says 'too much to handle' and a pair of shorts.
"Where did you get this?" I ask suspiciously.
"Chill it's my older sister's." He answers, walking back to the bathroom.

I calm down and change into the clothes. I head downstairs and pull on my combat boots. I sit on the couch and watch the latest episode of Pretty Little Liars. Cameron comes down and turns the TV off right when they were about to reaveal who A was.

I growl at him and storm past him, heading outside. He follows me cautiously, letting me steam off for a bit.
He takes my hand after about 5 minutes and takes me back up the path of flowers and to the car.
He opens the car door for me and gets in himself.

Soon enough we arrive back at the Smith house. Once we step in we are almost instantly greeted by all the Smiths including Cameron's older sister as well.

"Good morning you guys!" Mrs. Gianna warmly says.
"Hi Mrs. Gianna." I reply.
"How was your night at the secret place?" She asks.
"Oh I loved it." I answer with a smile.
"Great!" She says walking to the kitchen.

"Doing well, Dylan?" Mr. Christian asks.
"Yes thank you for asking Mr. Christian." I say back.
He follows his wife, ruffling my hair on the way, but making a left turn at the corner to go to his office, leaving me and Cameron with his older sister and Christine jumps into my arms and greets me cheerfully.

"Hi Dylan, I'm so glad you're back! She giggles.
I wrap my hands around her and answer, "me too Princess Christine."
I put her back onto her feet softly and look up to see a girl staring at me and her little sister.
"I'm so sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Dylan." I tell her.
"I know." She answers, smirk replacing her straight face.
"I'm Desirée." She says, turning to walk to the stairs.
"She's a bit cautious of new people. She's in her 2nd year of collage." Cameron explains.

"Oh okay." I reply, feeling a small tug on my shirt.
"Dylan could you play with me?" Christine asks like an angel.
Cameron looks like he's about to cringe.
He'll be fine I think.

"Sure sweetie." I answer. She takes my hand and leads me to the stairs. I glance back and see Cameron sigh and plop on the couch to watch TV. I giggle and blow him a kiss. He glares and catches my kiss after.

Christine leads me up to her room and swings the door open. I gasp and tak in my surroundings. This is so much more than I had as a 5 year old. She pulls me to the ground and sits with me. She hands me a kids make-up kit and I think to myself.
This is going to be fun.

Hello my dear readers. How are ya doing? I hope your doing just amazing. This chapter was cute, don't you think? At least I do. Don't you just love Dylan and Cameron? I do. Picture to the side is Christine's room. More soon!
                      -Annie