Tuxes

|Ian's POV|

I get a text from Hunter telling me to get to the his house. Nemo is with me, on my couch watching TV. I ask Hunter if Nemo could come and he says yes so I pull Nemo up off the couch and we head to the Rodriguez house.

I get to Hunter's house and ring the door bell. Cameron opens the door and smiles.
"Hey guys." He greets.
"Hey." Nemo and I reply back. He opens the door wider for us to enter.
He steps aside and let's us inside. Nemo's eyes widen as he steps inside of the house.

"This is a house?" He asks. Cameron and I laugh as we lead him to Hunter's room.
We cascade up the stairs and head into Hunter's bedroom.
"Hola mi amigos (hello my friends)." Hunter says.
"Hey Hunter." Nemo greets. I nod my head at Hunter and take a seat on his desk.

"Today my friends, is the day we search for our tuxes for prom." Hunter annonces. Nemo and I's mouths form O's and Cameron just smirks at us.
"I assume you two are each other's dates?" Hunter asks.
"Yeah." I answer.
"Well your shopping day should be easier as for me and Cameron, we will be having a hard time getting the same colors as our girlfriends. And if we don't get the same color. EVEN if it's one shade off, the girls will friken flip." He tells us.

Cameron nods and shivers.
"Let's get going guys." Cameron suggests walking out of the bedroom.
We all follow and file into Hunter's convertible outside. He speeds out of his driveway and onto the road. We zoom off to the mall, going to fetch our tuxes.

Cameron and Hunter say they'll meet me and Nemo at the foot court in half an hour while they go to the store the girls went to to find out the colors for their tuxes.
Me and Nemo walk around the mall, hand in hand, wondering the mall, searching for the perfect tux.

We finally go into Men's Warehouse and find suits. Nemo looks amazing in his. We buy them and go to find Hunter and Cameron.

We meet up at Subway and start to exchange glances.
"How was your mission?" I ask.
"Good for me. I found Dylan's color and it is absolutely gorgeous." Cameron explains.
"Same. Kristy must look extremely beautiful in hers." Hunter continues.

"How about you two?" They ask. I give them a thumbs up.
"I'm going to go use the restroom." Nemo tells me.
"You know my favorite right?" He asks.
"Yup." I whisper back.
"Okay I'll be right back guys." He says walking off in the direction of the bathrooms.

We all order our food and I order Nemo's as well. We pick up the food and make our way to a booth above a lake behind the mall.
"Did you guys get your corsages yet?" I ask.
"Mine is coming in about 7 hours." Hunter responds.
"I have mine." Cameron smiles.

"So what are we doing after prom?" I ask.
"Don't know maybe hang at a hotel?" Cameron suggests.
"With pizza and champagne too." Nemo pops in.
We laugh and continue to talk about our prom plans and eat our food.

Hey guys. I know I know short part but next 3 parts are going to make me cry. Why? Because those are the last 3 parts.
BUT
I do have Pieces (another book of mine) out so if you want to go check that out go ahead. And plus I do have a suprsie for you guys. It's going to be a new book for the summer. I told myself that I'd have to finish this book by the end of the school year. And that I'd have to finish the surprise book by the end of the summer because they both take place in those time periods. Picture to the side is Ian's tux. More soon!
Vote. Read. Comment.
-Annie