The One Night Stand

|Julianne's POV|

I wake up to the cold of the AC and shiver. I sit up and look around at my surroundings. I take notice to Cameron lying in the same bed as me, shirtless. I slip on a sly smile as I triumph. My plan had worked! I told Dylan that Cameron didn't like her and that he was dating someone else.

I guess it worked because I know that Dylan would argue with Cameron that she thought he liked her and get upset. And I also knew that Cameron actually liked her so this is probably destroying him right now. Cameron would drink away his problems when he was younger. And the only club he loves the most is Midnight. I was there and saw him at the bar.

Of course he wouldn't say no to somebody basically right after he got rejected. So I lured him into my little trap. But one thing might just blow my cover. Last night I also saw Dylan's little friend, Casey, and I know she hates me. I'm hoping she didn't recognize me and if she did, won't tell Dyaln.

Dylan has a great taste in guys though. He's good looking, friendly, funny, charming, and last of all, good in bed. I hear a frisky male voice disturb the silence that was once present.
"Wait we didn't-?" He starts.
"Oh sweetie you're a bit late for that." I reply, smirk upon my face.
"No I wouldn't of done this to-.....oh she hates me now." Cameron mumbles and plunges his head back under the pillow.

"Oh you poor thing." I console, hoping to accelerate with my plan. This revenge was far from over.
"I don't even know how she thought that!" Cameron expresses in an angry yet upset tone.
"Well, Dylan is an indecisive girl." I say, facing the other way of his face.
"How do you even know that about her?" He asks with suspicion. I start to sweat. What if he figures out it's me I mean I'm sure Dylan's told him about me before.

"Oh there's a lot of gossip in school about you two you know?" I say with my sweetest voice.
"Oh. Who are you anyway?" He asks.
"Call me Jules." I say, stepping out of bed walking to the bathroom.

|Cameron's POV|

As the door closes to the bathroom I pick up my phone and text Ian.

"Ian?" I ask.
"Dude what'd you do to Dylan :|" He answers.
"I really don't even know myself." I say.
"Meet me at the treehouse today at 7 and we can talk about okay?" He suggests.
"You're the best Ian thanks." I say before turning my phone off and grabbing my shirt up from the floor.

I pull it on over my head and stand to try to find my pants. The bathroom door opens to reveal a brunette girl who I suppose is named Jules, leaning against the doorframe.
"Hey, where are you going?" She asks.
"Oh I think I'm going to leave." I reply and pull on my jeans.

"So early?" She says.
"Jules, it's 2 in the afternoon." I say back in a monotone voice.
"Well I was wondering if-" She starts.
"Jules I really need to go." I say, interrupting her sentence.

"Oh...okay I'll see you at school then huh?" She asks. I give her a fake smile as I pick up my phone & keys and exit the hotel room. I sigh as I walk to the elevator. I step in and punch the ground floor button. I groan in frustration. The doors slide open and I step out of the elevator. I walk past the front desk leaving Jules to pay the bill.

I jog to my motorcycle, parked in the parking lot and hop on. I rev up the engine and turn up the radio. I reverse, take a left turn and exit the hotel area to head for Hunter's house.

|Julianne's POV|

I look out the window and watch Cameron drive away. I wonder where he needed to go? I call up a friend of mine to help me out with my Casey situation.

Julianne- "Hey can you help me with something babe?"
???- "Of course Juli what's up?"
Julianne- "You know Dylan's lame friend Casey correct?"
???- "What! Oh I mean yes I do."
Julianne- "I need you to bring her to the Holiday Inn on Main Street for me."
???- "Are you crazy she hates me now!"
Julianne- "I'll pay you back."
???- "With what?"
Julianne- "With your usual."
???- "Okay she'll be there by at least 9."
Julianne- "Thanks baby ciao."

I hang up and evilly smile. I can't let her lame ass friend ruin my revenge. I've been wanting to make Dylan's life a living hell since the moment she ruined mine. When she took Taylor from me. Taylor was this cute guy in our 5th grade class. Both me and Dylan liked him. We basically fought for him but he fell for none other than the perfect Dyaln. I felt horrible and she teased me for it.

Soon enough in the end of the grade she found out I had been planning to leave the school. She begged me not to go and apologized non-stop but it was never enough for me. Of course I forgave her but on the inside I swore to myself that I wouldn't stop making her pay.

Now it's my turn to take something of hers.

|Cameron's POV|

I arrive at Hunter's house and ring the doorbell. The door swings open to reveal Kristy.
"Hey Cam!" She says with a smile.
"Hey Kristy how's it going?" I ask.
"Great!" She says moving aside, letting me into the house. I step in and walk towards the noise coming from the family room. In the room, on the L-shaped couch lied Hunter watching Pretty Little Liars.

"You watch this." I say, a laugh leaving my mouth.
"Qué (what)?!" He says turning his body.
"Por que estas en mi casa? (why are you in my house)" He asks.

I give him a weird look and he gives me a dirty look back. Truth is I do know Spanish. So I decide to reply back to him.
"Tu novia, Kristy." (your girlfriend, Kristy) I reply, smirk clearly upon my face.

He groans and turns back around.
"Quería ver esto. (She wanted to watch this)" He says.
"Okay, I'm going to the treehouse to talk with Ian." I inform him as Kristy tosses me an apple.

"Gracias mi amiga." (thank you my friend) I say to Kristy.
"De nada." (you're welcome) Kristy replies, sliding back onto the couch into Hunter's lap. I step out of the sliding glass door and start to make my way through the backyard forest to the treehouse.

Hey guys. What's going on? Y'all like the Spanish parts? I sure as hell know I did because I had to go on Google every second and be like what's this mean in Spanish, what's that mean. So yeah. Picture to the side is Julianne. Ugh I am hating her. Even though I created her character....... Well more soon.
-Annie