0. Prologue

A man twiddled absentmindedly with the keys on his keyboard as a girl, no less than 20 years old, sketched something in her notebook, her pencil creating the only sound in the room.

A second girl with brown hair and blue eyes leaned over the older girl's shoulder, glancing at whatever she was drawing. "Nice." The brown-haired girl commented.

"Thank you." The older girl, who had brown hair peeking out beside her frowny-face mask, replied. "Do you wanna help?"

"I can't, remember?" The young girl stuck out her tongue. "Only when my power's activated."

"Awwwww, right! It must suck, not being able to draw." The older girl contemplated.

"Yeah, it's really awful." The young girl said.

"Where's River?" The man suddenly asked. He was bored, and being stuck with two artists who drew wasn't helping. Well, River wasn't any better either, since they were all girls, but at least she didn't talk about drawing stuff all day.

"I dunno, she's doing something important." The older girl said.

"She said that something is gonna happen soon." The younger girl shrugged.

The man groaned.

"Got tired of us, did you, Ely?" The old girl teased.

"You guys talk too much about drawing stuff." Ely, the man, complained.

"Yeah, well, we don't get your music stuff either." The older girl retorted.

Suddenly, the young girl's hand glowed purple. "SAD-ist!" She gasped.

The older girl, SAD-ist, turned around, eyes wide as she caught the glow. "Here!" SAD-ist quickly stuffed a pencil in her hand, as the younger girl opened her notebook, which only contained a few drawings.

The pencil glowed with the girl's hand as it began running over the pages, sketching out a scene on the paper. SAD-ist leaned over, watching the young girl draw. Even Ely leaned over to watch.

Eventually, the drawing was finished. It was a scene of something like a shopping district, with shops scattered around. The center of the picture was a cylinder-like thing, with lamps down the side. There was one lamp left that was lit.

The girl sighed and shook out her hand, the purple glow fading away. SAD-ist pulled the drawing towards her, and Ely came up behind them. "May I?" SAD-ist asked. The young girl nodded, and SAD-ist tapped the drawing, her finger glowing white.

As the three of them watched, a gray shine spread over the pencil sketch, and then rainbow colors filled the page as the drawing came alive. The last lamp on the giant cylinder-clock like object dimmed, flickering away. An explosion dominated the paper, and everything flashed white before a new scene, a new world, appeared. People filled the paper, walking around in bewilderment.

And the page fell still. Ely, SAD-ist, and the girl fell back, thinking about what they had just seen. "Where's River?" SAD-ist asked. "She'll want to see this herself."

"I'm right here." Another girl appeared. She had black and dark brown hair, with a pair of silver-gray eyes. She looked so similar to the other young girl, the only thing that separated them was that their faces were different. The girl called River had a longer face than the first girl, her hair was tied in a ponytail, and her eyes were silver-gray instead of blue.

"River, Ada made another drawing." Ely said.

"I know." River replied simply. She began to walk towards the three artists. "My friends." River said, clasping her gloved hands together. "It's time."

----------------------

A/N: HELLO! 

'edited' on Jan 23rd 2022