4. So We May Have A Little Power Problem...

Ranboo turned around to see Tubbo, who he recognized, Techno, and Phil. With them were a blond girl with deep blue eyes, wearing a pair of goggles on her head and wearing a green denim jacket over her red-and-white striped t-shirt, as well as a red-haired, pale green skinned girl, with a crown of spiky branches set on top of her head. Emerald green eyes shone, emphasised by her skin, while a shoulderless, navy and black striped shirt was worn with black shorts. Striped socks that ended at varying lengths along with brown shoes completed the picture.

"Cleo! False!" Ranboo moved aside nervously as Mumbo, the tall, sophisticated british pushed past him to greet his fellow hermits. "You're safe!"

"Of course we are." Cleo smiled. "But I heard my name."

Ranboo spoke up shyly. "Yeah, we were talking about... what were we talking about again?" He cursed lightly to himself, mad that his short-term memory had taken over the moment he wanted to speak.

"How me and this Phil guy had the same power." Grian said, and Ranboo was thankful that the blond had cut in. He threw Grian a thankful look, and Grian grinned back. Ranboo smiled to himself. He was beginning to like these hermits.

"I'm 'this Phil guy'." Phil said, moving up. "We have the same power?" His brow was furrowed with confusion. "There must be a mistake."

As a response, a pair of gray, feathery wings opened up behind Grian's back. Ranboo's eyes opened with surprise. He didn't expect Grian to actually have wings, and the identical wings to Phil's nonetheless. Ranboo looked at Phil expectantly.

Phil's mouth was wide open with disbelief. As Ranboo glanced at him, he blinked and silently opened his own wings.

Gray, feathered, sleek. Exactly the same in texture and color, though the sizes are slightly different.

Ranboo glanced around the crowd, careful to avoid all eye contact. Having enderman powers had some drawbacks of their own. Ranboo disliked eye contact and he felt weak while in water or rain. But he could teleport and had silk touch powers. It was worth it.

Everyone's face was a single mask of disbelief. Ranboo could guess what they were thinking, because he was thinking the exact same thing. The exact same wings. The exact same power.

Where every power should be unique.

------------------------------------

A/N: THANK YOU ALL FOR THE READSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

FINALLY WROTE A CHAPTER FROM OUR FAVORITE ENDERBOY

sry for the short chapter

'edited' on Jan 23rd 2022