12: Sweden is Always Neutral... Right?

New Character: 

ItsFundy (Fundy): Fox hearing and jumping

Fundy scurried through the forest, jumping swiftly over fallen logs with his fox powers. He was hurrying towards a building where he knew his friends were. The Omega Tree.

Fundy slipped inside the Omega Tree. He twitched his fox ears, checking if Sapnap was anywhere. He only heard one pair of feet. Fundy dared to go into view, hoping it was Iskall and not Sapnap, who lived in the tree as well. He saw a brown leather jacket, back facing towards him. "Iskall?" Fundy called.

The swede turned towards Fundy. His black-brown eyes wrinkled in a smile as he caught the sight of the fox. "Fundy! Hello, my friend!" He said. "Sit down, sit down."

Fundy sat down on the edge of the giant hole in the ground, glancing down at the diamonds displayed. "What wind blew you here?" Iskall asked.

Briefly, Fundy explained what he had heard at the Bdubs residence. "What do you think, my friend?" He asked.

Iskall thought about it for a moment. "So Bdubs is the spy for Tommy's side."

Fundy nodded in confirmation. "What should we do?"

"What else do you know?" Iskall asked.

Fundy's fox-like eyes glinted. "Everything." He whispered.

Iskall smiled. "Tell me."

"Tommy's side is declaring themselves as the Queen's Entourage." Fundy said.

"Weird name but ok." Iskall cut in. "Go on."

"I think it's because they're all brits." Fundy said. "Though Bdubs... well, he's the spy. Techno joined Dream."

"Tut." Iskall clicked his tongue. "That's a strong team. I wonder how Grian and Mumbo will deal with that..."

Fundy realized that Iskall was concerned for his friends. "Actually, they devised a strategy. Phil and Grian are going to send air strikes, as they have wings."

"Do you know how they're going to do it?" Iskall asked.

Fundy shook his head. "Unfortunately, Mumbo left the room, and I had to leave before I was spotted. I did hear that they were planning to use exploding fireworks."

"And Dream's side?" Iskall inquired. "What are they called? What do they plan on doing?"

"Techno and Dream are training. Sapnap is a powerful addition to their team. They plan on using him and Badboyhalo for sneak attacks. But George is on Tommy's side, and Bad's power doesn't work on him and his night vision."

"Interesting." Iskall murmured. "I'd think George would join Dream, being such good friends with him."

Fundy shrugged. "I dunno." The fox man then leaned forwards, dropping to a whisper. "Scar's practicing his earth powers. Dream thinks it will be their best assist. Tango and Impulse have joined Dream's side, and they're making some contraptions." Fundy informed. "They're calling themselves the Eaglestars."

"Ironic, considering Phil and Grian are the ones who have wings." Iskall noted. "It sounds like the Eagles have the upper hand then. What's Tubbo and Tommy's powers?"

"Tubbo has poison stingers and he is immune to poison. So is Xisuma, I believe." Fundy said. "Tommy... he doesn't have a power."

"Right. The poor kid." Iskall murmured.

"So which side should we join?" Fundy asked.

Iskall was silent. "Who said we should join a side?" He whispered.

Fundy's ears tilted towards him. "What are you implying here?" He asked, smiling mischievously.

"I'm saying we should create a third side." Iskall said. "Our side."

Fundy smiled. "What shall we call it?" He asked.

"Sweden and Netherlands?" Iskall suggested. "Because one side is all British and the other all American?"

"Except Bdubs." Fundy reminded. "But what if other people want to join? There's no other Swedish or Netherlandish people, I think."

"You're right." Iskall said. He thought for a moment. "How about the Mixed N & Ns?" He said, eyes bright.

"Mixed N & Ns?" Fundy asked. He was very confused by the name.

"Mixed Nations and... uh... nukes." Iskall said.

Fundy could tell that his friend came up with the last N on the spot. "Ok." He said. "I like it. Especially the nukes."

"So, this is it." Iskall said.

"The Mixed N & Ns." Fundy continued.

"We're ready for war."

A/N: neutral sweden... at least i think it's sweden. look it's like a phrase i heard when i was younger. i'm sorry if i messed up sweden's political stance on things and offended some swedes out there. :p

(future echo here, no it was not sweden it's switzerland im sorry im sorry im sorry i messed up but i can't change it)

word count: 709 (with A/N included lol)

i'm gonna do smth, because i realize no one ever actually asks me how i am, so i'm going to start a little interactive section here

how are you? how was your day? was it bad? or did you like it? be honest, unless you have to give out personal info, cause no one wants to do that

i'll just say, idk how my day is, cause this was published in the morning, but i'll give y'all a update... that is, if i remember (have i mentioned that i have crap memory?)

i also have so much stuff to tell you guys... today was the Vow of Silence, which meant i can't talk for the day in order to show support for the lgbtq+ community... it's gonna be... interesting... (cause i actually rly like to talk and i talk a lot a lot a lot)

quick update: school's almost over, i was silent for basically all of the day (almost spoke during gym when i failed high jump (yeah furlona we did high jump you missed it HA) (it's ok though our teacher said we'll do it again))

i wrote on a notepad for the whole day to communicate. it was actually quite simple, but i was a slow writer lol. so yeah. that was my day. and yours?

'edited' on Jan 23rd 2022