2. We All Get Thrown Into A Different World With Some Goons

Tommy cursed. "Shit." He was just celebrating his 16th birthday with Phil and Wilbut and Tubbo when white flashed in front of him and he fainted. Now, he was lying on a dirt floor.

Tommy felt soft feathers on his bare arms. "Phil?" He whispered, voice raspy with unuse.

An unfamiliar voice replied. "Mumbo?"

Tommy jumped up, alert. Techno had taught him to be wary of any stranger. "Who the fuck are you?" He hissed, unsheathing his sword.

The blond man stood up, slower. His black eyes widened as he saw the sword, and he held out his hands in front of him. "I mean no harm. I'm Grian."

"Grain?" Tommy asked.

"No, Grian." The man repeated. "Who are you?"

Tommy watched his expression. I think I can trust him. For now. "I'm TommyInnit." He said.

"Nice to meet you, Tommy." Grian said, holding out his hand to shake.

Tommy ignored it. "Where the fuck are we?" He asked.

Grian cringed. "Could you, maybe, not swear?" He asked gently.

"Fine."

Tommy and Grian turned to see the world they were in. Mountains dotted the background of a plains biome, cows and sheep roaming the grasslands. To the left, the ground slowly dried into a savannah, and the right turned into a flower forest. Behind them, the grass turned lusher as the land morphed into a jungle biome. "Where the fu-frick are we?" Tommy asked, turning to the blond gremlin, but Grian was staring at something else.

"Mumbo!" Grian called, spotting his friend. Tommy saw a tall dude with dark brown hair and the same eyes. Grian ran to his friend, and Tommy, not knowing what to do, followed.

False grunted from the strength of the attack. She didn't know what had happened. The button 2.o had blown up, like the first, and False awoke to see Cleo struggling to fight a tall man with pink hair and canines. He resembled a boar, in many ways. And he had the unnatural strength False had through her powers.

But she didn't have time to wonder about the duplicate of the powers as the man slashed at her with his sword.

False stepped back to avoid the slash and jabbed back in her own defense. They had been sparring for over ten minutes, and the man didn't have any signs of stopping. Worst, they were so evenly matched that their energy drained at the same level. False was scared they'd both collapse in the end.

A voice saved her from that fate. "Techno!" A scolding voice sounded. "What are you doing?"

False turned with the Techno guy to see a young boy, probably 17, and an older guy with a green outfit and gray wings, just like Grian's. He had sandals on, and a green hat covered his light blond hair. Why does he have wings? I thought only Grian could have them. False wondered, but Techno cut her thoughts off.

"Protecting us from these goons." Techno replied gruffly. To False's surprise, his voice was deep, monotone even.

"Two girls." The winged guy said skeptically.

"Excuse me." Cleo said. "What did you call us?"

Go Cleo! False cheered as the armor-stand-controlling woman stood up to the winged man.

The winged man was confused. "Girls?" He said. "Well, you can't be more than 18." He said.

False took it as a compliment. Cleo didn't. "We're probably older than all of you." She said gruffly.

"My name is Tubbo." The young boy said. "I'm 17."

False and Cleo shared a smile.

"21." Techno said in his monotone voice.

Cleo's grin got wider.

"You probably can't beat me. 32." The winged man said.

False's smile faltered, but Cleo let out a cheer. "39!" Cleo cheered. "Ah ha!"

"I'm 29." False said. "But Cleo's older. I'm FalseSymmetry, by the way."

"I'm ZombieCleo." Cleo introduced. "Cleo for short. And you can call her False."

"I'm Philza Minecraft. Feel free to call me Phil." The winged man said.

"I've got a question." False said. Phil nodded, asking her to continue. "Why have you got wings?"

"Oh." Phil looked back at his wings. His next words threw False off her feet in pure surprise, shock and disbelief.

"They're my power."

------------------------------------

A/N: In case you don't get it, this is a world where everything has a power and no power is doubled. Which means no one has the same power. But Phil and Grian... they've got the same power... 

*cues evil laughter*

'edited' on Jan 23rd 2022