5. It Turns Out Even More People Have the Same Power...

Tubbo blinked at the Grian guy and his gray wings. They were the exact same as Phil's wings. Impossible. Tubbo gasped, but the evidence was there. Both blonds had the same wings.

George recovered first. "Ok, how about we sit down and talk about this." He asked, glancing around the crowd.

Grian nodded. "I think we have to."

Tubbo followed Dadza to sit at the large table. Silence fell over the hermits and the SMP members. Unease filled the air as Tubbo fidgeted in his seat, unsure of what to do. "So..." George prompted.

"Me and Grian - Grian, right?" Phil looked to Grian, who nodded. "Have the same power."

"Are you sure it is the exact same power?" Bad asked, his dark eyes shining with worry.

"It has to be." Dream pounded the table. "Look at it! The exact same shape and form, the same color and both are feathered. It has to be."

"What if more people have the same power?" Tubbo asked quietly.

Silence fell upon the crowd again. Tubbo shrank in his own chair, terrified at what his suggestion would bring.

"Prophecy much?" A red-eyed, blond man with red pants and a gray vest over his red shirt asked sarcastically.

"Let's hope not." A brown-haired man with a yellow creeper face on his black shirt, and wearing gray shorts replied darkly.

"Let's list our powers one by one." A man with a bee-like body-suit and a gray helmet with a purple visor suggested. "And our names too, because I don't know all of yours. I'm XisumaVoid, Xisuma for short. My power is that when I brew potions, they last longer and brew faster. I'm also immune to any sort of poison."

Tubbo's blood froze. He turned his head towards Phil, fear making his eyes widen. Phil looked back at him. Tommy and Techno were looking at him as well.

"Is there a problem?" Xisuma asked, head tilted.

"Well, you see..." Tubbo's mouth was suddenly dry. "I-my powers are... I have poison stingers... and I'm immune to poison."

Silence again. The only thing that was heard was the crowd's loud breathing.

"Ok... let's move on." Sapnap said weakly. "I'm Sapnap. I have complete silent walking and I can turn invisible."

Tubbo knew something was wrong by the way the Hermits turned to look at each other, silent. "Oh no!" Sapnap moaned. "Don't tell me someone has the same power as me as well!"

"Uh, yeah." A man with a beard and a technical eye patch over his left eye stepped up. He was wearing a leather jacket over a green, short-sleeved shirt. Fingerless leather gloves and blue jeans tucked into his leather boots gave the man a fierce look. "I'm Iskall85, you can call me Iskall. I have the exact same powers as Sapnap. Invis and silent walking."

Tubbo smiled a wry smile. "Wilbur, how about you go?"

The tall man nodded. "I'm Wilbur Soot. Will or Wilbur would be fine with me. I can use different musics to make others feel different things. So basically, I could play a sad song and you would all feel sad, and the same with a calming song, or an exciting song." He explained.

Tubbo let out a sigh of relief as none of the Hermits proclaimed that they had the same power. Good for now.

The peace didn't last long. A girl called False said that she had the same power as Techno as he introduced himself. "So that's why you were able to hold your own against The Blade!" Tubbo realized after she explained her power, which was strength.

"You're right." Techno acknowledged in his monotone voice. "Perhaps we could fight later?" He directed this question at False.

The girl's mouth twisted in a smile. "It would be my honor." She replied.

"Right, so, I'm Mumbo Jumbo, and my power is lock-picking. Lame compared to the others, but useful nonetheless." A tall, blondish-brown haired british spoke. He wore a black suit with a dark red bow tie. "And I excel at redstone! Do you guys have any redstoners?"

Tubbo saw Dream and George exchange a look. "Uh, no." Dream muttered. "Go on."

The next two people were also redstoners from Hermitcraft. Tango and Impulse. Tango had high knockback and a pet ravager, while Impulse could shoot fireballs with his hands and had a pet ghast. Both were powerful but very peaceful.

George went after the two redstoners, introducing his power of night vision. Bad explained his shadow-walking, and Ranboo showed off his endermen powers of silk touch and teleportation. A girl called StressMonster101, or Stress, had the power of plant control while GoodTimesWithScar could reform the land. Tubbo was impressed with ZombieCleo's power, which gave her the ability to control an armor stand, also like a puppet, to her command.

"I'm BdoubleO, or Bdubs. I've got the power of speed." [insert bdubs description here] said.

Dream stood up. "So do I." Sighs drifted around the crowd.

"Well, I knew that would happen eventually." Bdubs said, shaking Dream's hand.

Tommy stood up hesitantly. "I'm TommyInnit." Tubbo watched his friend gulp. "Tommy for short. And... I haven't got a power."

With a jolt, Tubbo remembered that indeed his friend didn't. They were celebrating Tommy's 16th birthday when they were thrown into this world, and Tommy never got a chance to receive his power.

"Oh." Grian looked sympathetic. "I'm sure you'll get yours someday."

Tubbo hoped so too, but by the look on Tommy's face, he didn't believe it. "It's alright, Tommy." He called, hoping to reassure his friend.

"So what do we do now?" Sapnap asked.

"Well, since we're stuck in this world together... we might as well make the most of it!" Grian suggested. "Let's just do what we do! Live! Build houses! Right?"

Murmurs of agreement reached Tubbo's ear. "Let's start building!" False cheered, and the crowd slowly dispersed, looking for a place to live.

------------------------------------

A/N: YES I KNOW THERE'S AN 'INSERT BDUBS DESCRIPTION HERE' BUT I'M TOO LAZY TO CHANGE IT OK?

i might change it later idk

(knowing me i'm probably gonna forget)

'edited' on Jan 23rd 2022 (future echo here, i did forget)