21. He's... Gone?!

False frowned, losing focus and letting her sword clash carelessly onto the silver armor of the armor stand she was practicing with. Tommy and Tubbo had been gone for an awful long time. What could they be doing? I only wanted some fireworks...

False sheathed her sword. She needed to know where her apprentices had gone. She pushed opening the door, again noticing the elegant engraving on the metal.

 She pushed opening the door, again noticing the elegant engraving on the metal

(what the metal carving looks like... wow grian fancy handwriting you have) (future echo is here to remind you that it spells TQE, not T2E)

TQE, standing for their name, The Queen's Entourage. Tommy had come up with that name, False remembered, amused. It was an interesting choice, but she went along with it.

False walked down the hallway, soon reaching the room where the fireworks were held. "Tommy, Tubbo, what's taking you-" She stopped in her tracks as she saw that the room was empty. "Tommy? Tubbo...?"

False stepped further into the room, blinking at the dim light. She jumped back as her boot crunched on a firework, scattered carelessly on the floor. Dimmed sparks flew out of them, and False wrinkled her nose as she picked the firework up, wondering who left them here.

Obviously it was Tommy and Tubbo. But why? Did they think it was funny? Were they playing a prank?

False wasn't quick to assume things though. Years of fighting and experience told her that things weren't always as simple as it seemed. And here, something seemed off.

False took a closer look at the firework. It was flattened, and not just from her stepping on it. The paper around the gunpowder felt... damp. Why would they be wet? False asked herself, and, still frowning, opened a chest.

There, she found her answer. The chest of fireworks was wet, with a pool of water at the bottom.

False frowned. There was something going on here. Tommy and Tubbo were both gone, and there were wet fireworks where they were seen last. They wouldn't have messed with the fireworks, would they? False questioned. They know how important they are to the war.

False stepped out of the room, closing the door behind her. "Tommy! Tubbo!" She called. She continued down the hallway, and as she exited the door on the other end, emerging into the sunlight, False spotted Philza, with a very distressed Tommy.

"Tommy?" False speed-walked to the young boy. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"It's Tubbo." Tommy whispered. "I-I can't find him."

"Is he with you, False?" Philza asked.

"No." False said. "I haven't seen him or Tommy since I sent them to fetch fireworks. Where did you go, Tommy?" She turned to ask him.

"We... I went to the storage room to fetch Tubbo, as you said." Tommy explained. False felt pity as she saw Tommy shaking a little. "And there, we found that the fireworks had been damaged. We both thought that they had been sabotaged."