9. So You Were the Culprit...

A/N: i don't even know if the title makes sense 

"It was me."

Techno blinked at the figure calmly. Tommy.

Dream didn't take the news as well as Techno did. "You!" He snarled, stalking towards the young boy.

Tommy quivered but stood up prouder. "It was me. Ranboo is innocent. Release him."

Dream ignored Tommy's last statement. "You burnt Scar's house down."

"Dream, we fixed it!" Scar called, hurrying after Dream.

"He could have died!" Dream snarled.

"He didn't! Dream, calm down!" Phil exclaimed, grabbing Dream by the shoulder. Grian jumped in front of Tommy, opening his wings and shielding the young boy as Phil tried to pry Dream away.

 Grian jumped in front of Tommy, opening his wings and shielding the young boy as Phil tried to pry Dream away

Dream threw Phil off, but Tubbo was already there, holding Tommy's hand. Grian's wings were still opened protectively. Techno had never seen the small avian so determined and protective, and he felt a rush of admiration for Grian.

Dream turned to see the pleading look on Scar's face, the furious look on Grian's and the silent determination on Tubbo's face. "I will let you go for now." Dream hissed as he realized he couldn't win this fight. "But you will be punished for your crimes."

"He just burnt down a house, Dream!" Stress pleaded. "We fixed it in less than a day!"

"Did he just burn down a house?" Dream said. Techno blinked in surprise. Had Tommy done something else?

"He added diorite to Iskall's Omega Tree." Sapnap said.

Iskall shrugged. "I'm fixing it up slowly." He said.

But Dream wasn't listening to reason. "See?!"

"Um..." Techno turned to see Tango, the redstoner. "He also messed up my mob farm. It found it broken when I went home."

"You will be punished for your crimes." Dream insisted. "Make your sides clear now."

Techno watched as Wilbur, Xisuma, and False slid to Tommy's side, joining Phil, Grian, and Tubbo. False would be hard to beat. He thought, remembering the girl's strength. But I haven't decided which side I'm on. Yet.

Sapnap, Bad, and Scar moved to stand behind Dream. Techno, Tango, Impulse and several others were left standing in the middle. Dream scanned the crowd. "Let these be the standings." He declared, then turned away. Techno saw that his hand was strained, holding his sword.

~~~

"Techno, you should join us!" False said, circling around him. "Please! Tommy's your brother, right?"

"That doesn't mean I support him." Techno murmured. False opened her mouth to speak, but Techno cut her off. "Look, False. I'll think about it, ok?"