3. The Admins Meet and We Get to Meet Everyone

Dream groaned as he stood up. His head hurt from the fall, and he didn't know where he was. A single cough made Dream alert, jumping back from the sound and grasping his axe.

Scanning the ground in front of him, Dream spotted a guy with a gray helmet, a purple visor turning his gray eyes purple. He wore a yellow body-suit, suspiciously like a bee, while a real one circled round his head. He sat up, eyes confused.

"Who are you?" Dream demanded.

"I'm XisumaVoid." The man said. "You don't need to be so hostile."

Dream frowned. "Sorry." He apologized. "I'm Dream. Where did you come from?"

"I don't know." Xisuma confessed. "I was just in Hermitcraft... the Button 2.o blew up."

Dream tilted his head in confusion. He didn't know what the Button 2.o was, let alone Hermitcraft. "What's that?" He asked.

"Hermitcraft? It's where I live. Say, where did you come from?" Xisuma said.

"The Dream SMP." Dream said. "I'm the admin on there."

"But I'm the admin on Hermitcraft." Xisuma said.

The air was tense. Two admins. One unfamiliar world. "You're the... admin?" Dream rasped.

"And you're the admin in your world?" Xisuma replied.

"My world?" Dream was confused.

"I mean, this isn't my world. This isn't Hermitcraft, but I'm assuming this isn't the... Dream SMP either." Xisuma said.

"No, it's not." Dream murmured. Suddenly, he realized what had happened. He and the SMP members got thrown into a new world with people from this Hermitcraft world.

Xisuma seemed to have reached the same conclusion. "Maybe we should call a meeting." He said hesitantly. "To gather and figure out what's going on."

Dream agreed. "Alright."

Xisuma tapped his finger anxiously on the table. They had gathered everyone at what seemed to be the center of the world. It was the plains biome Grian had spawned on. The Hermits had put together a round table quickly, and now they were all crowded around it. They were waiting for the last party, which hopefully contained False, Cleo, this guy called Technoblade, Tubbo, and Philza Minecraft. They were the only ones missing.

"Where do you think they are?" Stress asked him.

Xisuma shook his head, not knowing what to reply. "I don't know. In such an unfamiliar world, who knows where they are?"

"Don't worry, Stress." Iskall leaned over. "With False's PvP skills, I'm sure they'll be fine."

"Techno's great at PvP too." A young blond, who Xisuma learned was Tommy, cut in. "I'm sure he can beat your False."

"Tommy, don't be rude." Wilbur Soot, a guy with brown hair falling over his eyes, scolded. "But no offense, Techno's real good. Even Dream can't beat him."

Xisuma turned to Dream, the other admin, who was talking with Sapnap and George, his two friends. X wondered what their powers were. Dream hadn't shown any signs of anything special, and neither did his friends. Staring and waiting for False, Xisuma fell into a loop of thoughts...

Iskall blinked worrily at Xisuma. There was something on the admin's mind, but Iskall couldn't quite figure out what. "Maybe I should go see where False is." He suggested quietly to Mumbo.

"Grian could go." Mumbo said. "With his gift of wings and all."

"Grian's got wings?" A tall, black and white skinned boy asked. Iskall jumped, not knowing the lad was there. He had a suit on, with a pair of black and white gloves. What was disturbing was that one of his eyes was green while the other was red.

"Yeah, what about it?" Mumbo said defensively. Iskall knew how protective he was about Grian's wings, because strangers were usually disgusted or frightened by them. Iskall was protective too, to be honest.

"It's just..." The boy hesitated. "You know Phil?"

"The guy who's hopefully with False? Yeah." Iskall said. He was confused about where this was going.

"Philza's magic... he's got wings too." The boy said.

Confusion filled Iskall's mind before fear cleared it. "Wait. If both of them have wings..."

Mumbo jumped up. "They have the same power! They have the same power!" He yelled in his crisp british accent.

Heads turned. The boy ducked in embarrassment but Mumbo and Iskall stared at each other. "What?" Stress asked. "What?"

"X, X!" Mumbo was already up and running towards the admin. Iskall followed more slowly. "Grian... Grian and Phil..." The tall british panted with the effort of running.

Iskall pushed his friend over and continued for him. "They've both got wings. They have the same power."

"Who's Phil again?" Xisuma asked. Iskall slapped his forehead in exasperation.

"My dad." Tommy said.

"Ok..." Grian joined the conversation. "That just got weird really fast."

"He's the one with False and Cleo." Mumbo explained.

"I heard my name."

------------------------------------

'edited' on Jan 23rd 2022