25. Aaaaaaaaaaand Back To the War We Go

A/N: i think i've used too many 'ands' in my titles...

Dream stared at the picture on the wall. He had been doing it for the whole day. The picture only contained two objects, and they were the same shape. Discs. One with a green center and the other with a purple and white. Cat and Mellohi.

They were the only things remaining from Dream's old world. And Dream would do anything to get them.

Dream wanted two things. First, he wanted the unique items on the entire server. He wanted everything unique, because he was a collector. Which ties in with what else Dream wants. Dream wanted the things that were the most precious to others. To hold what they loved most against them. It gave him power. And Dream wanted power.

"Dream?" Sapnap's voice flowed through the doorway. Dream snapped out of his trance, raising his head to look at his friend. "We're attacking." Sapnap reminded him.

"Negotiating." Dream corrected him. "We don't need to attack."

"True." Sapnap said. "So, should we go?"

Dream adjusted his mask, making sure it covered his face comfortably. "Yes." He replied when he was ready. "Get Scar, Bad and Techno." Dream instructed.

Soon, everyone except the two redstoners were gathered in their meeting room. "Where's Impulse and Tango?" Scar asked.

"The redstoners need their rest." Dream replied briskly. "We have enough people for negotiating anyways." He paused, watching the others nod around him. Techno just had a bored expression on his face. "Here's the plan. Me, Scar and Techno take Tubbo to negotiate. Sapnap and Bad will be our backup, in case things get violent."

"Normally, we wouldn't even need precautions like this, but False is on the other side." Techno added, voice monotone.

"Is the plan clear?" Dream asked. Nods were exchanged around the room again. "Good. Let's go. Techno, you grab Tubbo."

As Scar followed him out, Dream was not scared at all that Techno would let Tubbo go. Even though Tubbo was the adopted brother of the pigman, Dream knew that Techno was loyal to him... for now. Techno wasn't particularly fond of Tommy, so he wouldn't want to help him.

Dream neared the border of his own territory. "Scar?" He asked, gesturing for him to send the signal.

The terraformer nodded and closed his eyes. A second later, Dream felt a slight tremor run underneath him before rocks rose from the ground and fall again, making the ground shake and tremble from the fall. Dream smiled as he took in the strength at which Scar was controlling the earth. He had certainly improved. He noticed.

Dream turned to face the Child's Entourage's base. He knew that such a racket would get the people out of hiding in their base.

Predictably, a figure burst out of the top of their castle, a pair of gray wings flapping rhythmically as they headed closer to where Dream was. Scar stopped moving the ground as the figure got closer, the dust settling down to reveal Grian.

The avian coughed a little from the dust. He blinked up at Dream, shaking his wings to get rid of the dust. "Hello." Grian said with a wary tone to his voice.

But Dream wasn't there for small talk. "Where's the rest of your team?" He asked coldly.

"What do you want them for?" Grian asked back.

Dream wasn't willing to take that for an answer. "Where are they?"

"Why?" Grian replied, his black eyes glinting with warning.

Dream gave in. It wouldn't do him good to keep arguing, and it seemed like the small avian wasn't going to reveal where his teammates were. "We would like to talk with them."