39. We Haven't Checked On Iskall For A While... Let's Go

Iskall blinked at the giant block of redstone in front of him and sighed. Building a giant tree was stressful enough. Building a giant bomb that could blow up if one thing was done wrong... it was even more stressful.

"Maybe we should give up." Stress suggested. "You're overworking yourself."

Iskall wrinkled his nose. He wasn't one to give up on his projects, but this was somewhat of a failed experiment. But Iskall was stubborn. He would not give up, or accept that he had failed.

"Iskall, I've got news!" Fundy called as he pranced into the Omega Tree.

"Alright, Fundy." Iskall said, and the three sat down around the giant bomb. "So what's happened?"

"Well, Techno's left the war." Fundy began. "False went after him, so she's exiting the fight as well."

"That's two good fighters gone." Stress noted.

"The Queen's Entourage got Tubbo back, and Ranboo exited Dream's forced alliance. Mumbo has also left. George was revealed to be the traitor on TQE's side, and Bdubs was the spy on the Eaglestar's side." Fundy explained shortly.

"Wow." Iskall said. "That's a lot of development. Both sides have lost fighters."

"If we had more numbers, I would suggest going in to fight them ourselves." Fundy said. "But unfortunately, we don't have enough fighters."

"I'm not a very good fighter." Stress added.

"We are." A new voice said.

Iskall whipped around to see Doc, wearing his usual ripped robe with his neon green skin shining, and a man in a black suit, with two ram horns sticking out of his head. "Hello, Doc." Iskall said cautiously. "What wind blows you and your friend here?"

"My name is Jschlatt." The suited man introduced.

"And I am DocM77." Doc said.

"I know who you are, Doc." Iskall said.

"But he doesn't." Doc replied, gesturing to Fundy.

"You're right, I don't." Fundy said. "Nice to meet you, Doc." He said. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, we heard that you didn't have enough fighters..." Jschlatt began. "So we figured we could come and help you."

Iskall blinked. He really didn't expect help. He turned to Fundy. "Do you think we can trust them?" Iskall whispered very quietly.

Fundy's fox-like ears twitched. "I don't know." He said. "Jschlatt might have changed from when I last saw him. But then again, what's the worst they can do to us?"

"Fair point." Iskall said. "Stress?"

"Let's not tell them about the nukes." Stress said. "Other than that, I think we're good."

Iskall turned back to Doc and Schlatt. "Alright, what are you proposing?" He asked.

"That we form an alliance." Doc said. "We attack together when the Queen's Entourage and the Eaglestars are fighting each other and we clean up the fight."

"Will we have enough fighters?" Stress asked. "I'm not very good at fighting."

"Even without you, we will have four." Schlatt said. "That should be plenty. After all, the Eaglestars only have about five, and the Queen's Entourage doesn't exactly have the most experienced fighters."

Fundy nodded. "So it's a deal?" He turned to ask Iskall.

Iskall held out his hand. "It's a deal."

I really hope they never discover the bombs. Iskall thought as Schlatt shook his hand, his dark eyes boring into Iskall's. Or we'll be in big trouble.

WC: 529

A/N: bruh this is so short all my iskall chapters are short-

tubbo's song: pog

dream's song (cause i forgot to talk abt it): literally did not know who was singing until i read the description, pog

techno's new vid: #technosupport o7, i wish him well, he's got the whole community behind him and TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES

no one told me it was monday 😶

'edited' on Jan 23rd 2022