1 1 Showers of Ice Spears

Ariel and Jevelene sat on a snow covered bench under an array of black wooded, apple trees. The snow slowly fell from the branches as little snowflakes and a tall streetlight lit up the bench yellow in the deep blue, winter, Moscow morning.

They were wearing their royal blue uniforms and white blazers. Ariel had wrapped a thick, wollen, yellow muffler around his neck and Jevelene could see the fog surrounding his dry lips as he breathed. There was a pair of two tiny, brown moles on his jaw near his ear.

She focused on those and he turned towards her. He had a big brown mole right at the corner of his left eye, where his brown eyelashes finished. His nose was red and he was snorting again and again.

She looked at his face. His golden skin sinking into a broze at the corners of his face, like a sunset but seen through autumn leaves. His cheeks and his forehead were red like always. She subconsciously smiled as she looked at him.

"What?" He asked.
"You look good today," She said.
"Fucking hell I do. Dude, I tell you that man..." He spoke and she just continued looking at his face as he talked.

"Jevelene, you're an idiot," Ariel said.
"Huh?"
"Fuck you,"
"Wha–What have I done?"
"You think dressing up as a guy will help you but till when?"

She looked down.
"One day, they'll find out that you're not what you portray to be. What then? You'll lose everyone at once,"
"...Will you leave too?" She asked.
"Of course I won't, idiot, but others will,"

"Then, I don't care," She looked at him, "As long as you stay, I don't care of others leave,"
He looked aside, "What should I even say to that? Bitch,"
Jevelene laughed, "Well, atleast I can be a girl beside you,"

"Yeah, that's just cause I recognized you otherwise you'd lie to me too,"
"No, I–"
"Shut up, surfboard,"
"I–I'm just small!"

"You're flat!" He laughed.
"S-Shush! Shut up!"
He suddenly came closer to her, "Make me," She looked into his deep green eyes and the more she looked into them the more blue they seemed.

"Wait..."
"Hmm?"
"Your eyes are blue? Or are they green?"
"It's a mix. Under sunlight, they are green, in the dark they are blue. Its all about the light and the angle,"

"Well..." She laughed, "Mine appear hazel all the time. They are simple,"
"They are soft," He said with a serious look on his face, "Like rays of summer. I love them," He whispered.
Her smile disappeared and she looked down, pressing her thumb over her fingers. He looked at her lips, "Jevelene,"

"Yeah?"
"Wanna..."
"Wanna?"
"Wanna suck my dick?"

"Why are you so disgusting!"
He began laughing and she got up from the bench. She crossed her arms. Her eyebrows were furrowed. Her back faced him. He lay on the bench and looked up at her.

"Calm down, bro. I am just messing with you," He said, "Friends can joke around like that, can't they?"
"Really?" She turned towards him.
"Of course, man. So, wanna eat my monster dick?"
"No,"
"Alright, I'll admit it. Its not a monster,"

"...It is still disgusting,"
"You don't like guys with small dicks? I see how it is. I think this is not gonna workout between is then," He faked crying.
"That is not what I meant!" She said.
"So, you like my dick?"

"Weren't you crying a moment back?"
"Me? When?"
"...You swine," She narrowed her eyes.
"Wohoo! You swore! Fuck YEAH!"
"Why are we even friends?" She said.
"Why? You wanna be sex buddies then?"
"No!"

The school building behind them shone pink as the sun slowly begin rising up. As the minute hand of the clock struck twelve, the bells at the church tower began ringing loudly.