2 8 Do What Makes You Happy

Leviathan was flying in the dark sky with the demigod boy in his hand, hanging by his hair. As Leviathan flew, about a thousand demons followed him. He looked down and saw the water of a shimmering river running through the woods. "Perfect," He grinned and landed on a huge rock beside the river. He pressed his body on the rock and he turned into smoke, that entered his body through his nose. All the demons surrounded him and chanted the hyme of Lucifer.

His fingers moved and he soon opened his blood red eyes in that demigod's body. He got up and looked at himself. He laughed, "This was fairly easy. Weak ass demigods are a boon to demons," He made a knife out of thin air and began sharpening it by rubbing it on the rock. He hummed a demonic melody. 

He got up and looked the eclipse. It was at its peak by then. It was time to kill the body and take complete control over it. He must do it while the eclipse lasted. All the demons beneath him rejoiced and chanted his name. So, he got up and pressed the knife on his throat while looking at the eclipse. He laughed as his eyes glowed red in the dark, "With this, I will bring an end to you! Vierne Obo-"

"HEY!" He heard and turned back. He felt a strong push on his chest. He looked at Jevelene's face as he slowly fell. She had pushed him quite hard, the knife left his hand and he fell into the shallow stream of water. All the demons turned quiet. Leviathan sat in the shallow river, resting on pebbles and mud. The eclipse began ending from there. He couldn't comprehend what just happened. He got up and looked at Jevelene. His eyes glowed red with anger, "Who in the bloody heavens are yo-"
She slapped him.

All the demons beneath him gasped. 

He touched his cheek but she grabbed his collar, "You were about to kill yourself?! Why! You look so young! The best days of your life probably haven't even happened yet! Talk it out with someone! And if you have no friends to talk to, talk to me, but please don't go away like this!"
"Huh?" He looked at her.

"It's fine, I'll be your friend," She smiled. He looked at her smile. The demons under the water almost grabbed her by her feet, and all other demons approached her from behind. They were slowly surrounding her to eat her up. But Leviathan rose his hand and they disappeared at once.

"You wanna be friends with me?" He asked.
"Yes," She smiled, "Whenever you have a bad, you can come here. I'll be here for you,"
He smirked, "I'll ruin you,"

"Reality continues to ruin me anyways, I don't mind if you tag along with it," She laughed. She was feeling better. She didn't feel like crying at that moment. He was about to speak something when her stomach began grumbling. She pressed it, "It's the midnight hunger," She blushed.
He sighed, "You want to eat?"
"You have something with you?"

He got on his knees and caught a fish from the river. He brought it before her mouth, "Eat,"
"Ew, no! It's raw!" She said.
"Yeah so? I can eat it,"
"What are you, a savage?" She laughed and took the fish from him and turned away, looking around. "We need fire to cook it,"

He clipped his fingers and lightening fell from the sky on a tree, burning it.
"Will that much fire do?"
"You're a demigod?!" She gasped.
"You can tell?" He looked at his body.
"Normal humans can't summon lightening whenever they want,"
"True,"

"Could you put the fire out?"
"Why?"
"I don't think that tree has done anything to deserve burning to death,"
"Trees are meant for serving and dying. That's their hierarchy,"
"No it's not. We were all made equal, then we just started thinking we are superior,"
"I am superior,"