1 6 The Dilemma

Tuesday. It means, the last class was self-study. Jevelene sat in a corner of the class while all other demigods interacted with each other. Ariel sat with Dimitri and his star spirit, Feliks laughing and cracking jokes. Cyzarine and Foma sat on his other side.

"Jevelene!" Ariel shouted, "Come join us!"
"I'm studying," She explained.
"Who studies during self study?" He got up but Cyzarine held his hand, "Let her be. She seems to be enjoying herself,"

"But I'm not," He pushed her hand.
"What do you mean?" Cyzarine asked.
"Your ass is boring" He stuck out his tongue, "Go rub it on your demigod's face,"

Ariel walked towards Jevelene.
"He's rude. I told you," Dimitri said.
Cyzarine smiled, "That's what makes him so attractive," She looked at him sit beside Jevelene against her will, "Is he rude to her too?"

"He's especially rude to her," Dimitri shook his head, "It's like borderline bullying,"
"Hmm?" Cyzarine looked at Jevelene, "Looks average. It's his star spirit, right?"

"Nah, she is a demigod. I mean, at least that's what he says. I have never seen her use her sila," Dimitri said.
"What? Really? Do you know what her sila is?"
"No idea," 
Cyzarine smirked, "Interesting,"

"Huh!' Ariel walked back to his desk, "She threw me away,"
"It's fine, Ajax!" Cyzarine held his hand, "We got you!"
"Hold my hand again and I'll eat your pussy,"
"OH MY GOD, DUDE!" Dimitri turned back. Cyzarine blushed and slowly pulled her hand away from his.

He smirked, "Good girl, I won't punish you. Good girls deserve treats,"
"Ajax-"
Cyzarine nodded.
"So obedient! Oh my God, you're gonna make me cum,"
"Dude, I thought you're into Jevelene?!" Dimitri whispered.

"Like," He laughed, "If I fuck Jevelene, all I'm gonna hear is minecraft skeleton noises,"

All of them laughed.
"Didn't you go too far?" Foma said.
"I bet she heard it," Dimitri said.
Ariel got up, "JEVELENE!"
She looked at him from her desk,
"Ajax!" Dimitri pulled him down, "Sit down-"
"I LOVE YOU! NO HOMO!" Ariel shouted.
They all laughed.

She got up and left the room. The smile from Ariel's face slowly faded, "That was unexpected. She usually just shakes her head," Feliks said.
"YO! You pissed her off for real!" Dimitri said, "Bet she got disgusted,"
"Maybe she had a crush on you and she got disillusioned," Cyzarine laughed.
"Whatever," Ariel sat down.

Jevelene walked into the library and saw Pierre, trying to get up from his wheelchair to grab a book on the top shelf. She took the book for him and passed it to him, "There you go," She smiled.
"Thank you," He smiled, "Could you also grab a few more books for me?"
"Of course," She smiled.

School was over soon.

Dimitri and Ariel walked back, "You should apologise,"
"Me? Apologise to a woman? Never!" Ariel snapped back, "She should learn that the world is not always gonna be all rainbows and unicorns,"
"But you hurt her!"
"People will always hurt you. You gotta be strong-"
"HOW CAN SHE BE STRONG WHEN THE ONE WHO HURT HER IS YOU!" Dimitri shouted.

Ariel looked into his eyes and he turned back, "I'm going home. See you tomorrow,"
He went away, leaving Ariel standing in the halls. He walked slowly while looking outside the window, he saw Jevelene sitting beside Pierre in the lawn. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Thank you for helping me out," Pierre smiled, "You're really kind,"
"Not really,"
"I'm Pierre,"
"Jevelene," She bowed and shook hands with him.
"Pretty name,"
Jevelene held her books and looked at Pierre's taped legs.

"Are you in pain?" She asked.
"Of course not. I can't even feel or use my legs anymore,"
"I'm sorry,"
He looked into her eyes with his cat-like eyes. His whiskers slowly twitched, "Are you sad?"